Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 10, 2024, 9:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity
(September 20, 2018 at 10:52 am)Khemikal Wrote:
(September 20, 2018 at 7:57 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: And now, you invade modern culture and claim that it is western?
.....? 
... !!
Quote:
Quote:You do know and realize that "Mocha"; the coffee, is an Islamic discovery, right?
It's not, lol...it's just one of the many things muslims found to be profitable coming out of africa...like all those slaves, lol.  This would be like claiming that the british "discovered" tea, or that the european conquistadors in N. America "discovered" tobacco.

Ironically, there's a Yemeni town called "Mocha".

But anything Islamic must be "found by somebody else", "made by somebody else", etc. Because you know, Muslims are worthless, lol. You can bomb them in thousands, rob their oil, burn them down, you know, they are brown !! just like the Mocha they exported to Europe ! I mean these pathetic brown people.

What's more hilarious than Carling's video, is you throwing the fucking white Americans did to African people, enslaving them and blame it on Muslims..just lol

Quote:
Quote:You do know and realize that Ancient Egyptians used perfumes, right?
As far as we can tell, all cultures have dabbled in fragrance to increase their appeal (or cover their stench, lol).  

No, Muslims introduced alcohol into Europe in perfumes.

Quote:
Quote:You do know and realize that Muslims showed Europe the "mirror", right?
Perhaps you should spend more time looking in one before getting into all this nonsense?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_wo...val_Europe

Quote:In art, the Book of Optics laid the foundations for the linear perspective technique and may have influenced the use of optical aids in Renaissance art (see Hockney-Falco thesis).[42] These same techniques were later employed in the maps made by European cartographers such as Paolo Toscanelli during the Age of Exploration.[41]
[/url]

Quote:
Quote:You do know and realize that it is Muslims who founded "modern Chemistry", right?
For the reader who want to read more about the achievements of my ancestors, here are they in this great headline from the "independent":
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/scien...06905.html
We've been engaging in chemistry since 3k bc.  I'm already familiar with islamic contributions to chemistry,..and in general carrying the torch when europe went another route for a few hundred years.  

Mixing water with sugar is different that putting the basis of a scientific field called "Chemistry". Please; read:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jabir_ibn_Hayyan

Quote:He has been described as "the father of early chemistry".[[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Manual_of_Style/Words_to_watch#Unsupported_attributions]by whom?][3][4][5]

Quote:
Quote:So who is having the values of whom?
You clearly have western values, lol.  All the coffee, perfume, and mirrors in the world don't change that fact.  It's just a consequence of how history turned out.

No, Western entertainment dominated my life, that's all. And I see western people as humans; not some form of alien beings. Except some people on this forum.

What you clearly don't get, is that life is a cycle. The Romans ended with a dark age, the Arabs by then reached a golden age. And now the compass have turned again. Just as a side note, that's is a proof of God if you think about it.

Quote:
Quote:To me, you seem like a cheap copy of Muslims guarded by atomic bombs, and doesn't use water to clean after using the toilet.
We dominated the world once, and the west took our values to escape the dark ages. So please; don't try to turn the table upside down, respect the mind of the reader.
You did....and then you lost it.  This included a huge of amount of western thought..expressed directly and verbatim in your magic book..in addition to the vast stores of near eastern thought.   Then you did your own thing for a few centuries until the empire imploded (like they do).  That's how conquest works.  To the victor go the spoils.

All of this tallying up is pointless anyway.  The ummah isn't actually going to win some big dick contest of contribution with the west, and it wouldn't matter if it did anymore than our ability to win the big dick contribution contest means that we didn't get into some nasty shit on the way up.  This is something you're clearly ware of when it comes to the great satan...but then For Some Reason™ lose your shit when it comes to Big Mo and his gang.

The Islamic empire(s) after Mohammed peace be upon him, did some pretty terrible mistakes, that's why they fell.
The western superpowers in the past invaded like no other, and emptied whole continents unlike the Muslims -Spain still has Spanish people-. Add to that WW1 and WW2.

The point is here: the western superpowers -especially the U.S- are going to destroy this world via corruption, invasion and cold-eternal wars.

The example of Sweden and Switzerland was not taken by the rest of the superpowers. I don't think Muslims are awake to this.

The west took no spoils. It simply inflated a very big balloon and it's going to explode soon.

I don't agree with you. The Prophet -peace be upon him- was known for his skills as a merchant, I'm not. Matter in fact, I suck at business. Moreover, he established a business with his wife -a woman- 1400 years ago, traveled a lot too. I didn't do any of that.

You remind me of a person from this age, comparing himself to a Roman citizen 2000 years ago in terms of technology and feels superior. How sad is that. So he was good at selling rugs...in addition to raiding and pillaging enemy towns in order to increase his collection of human chattel.  So what?  At least you aren't out there raping and pillaging.  No amount of being able to turn a dime washes away that stain.  

In any case, I'm not a moral relativist. I don't have any trouble saying that we've improved since the 4th century, or that you have improved since the 6th. You don't seem to have much of an issue with pointing out shortcomings either, when you're bitching about whitey....but then, For Some Reason™ you lose your shit when it comes to Big Mo and his gang.

It was a terrible empire, full of dicks. You know that...that's why you feel compelled to engage in revisionism in the first place. Similarly, western imperialism was also terrible, and a history full of dicks. The difference between you and I is that I don't need to bullshit myself or anyone else about that. It wasn't my baby, and I don't go around telling people that slavers and warlords are exemplars of human behavior that we ought to emulate. I see our past mistakes as instructive lessons, you and jihadists both take them as aspirational, lol.

Quote:
Quote:I don't agree with you. The Prophet -peace be upon him- was known for his skills as a merchant, I'm not. Matter in fact, I suck at business. Moreover, he established a business with his wife -a woman- 1400 years ago, traveled a lot too. I didn't do any of that.

You remind me of a person from this age, comparing himself to a Roman citizen 2000 years ago in terms of technology and feels superior. How sad is that.
So he was good at selling rugs...in addition to raiding and pillaging enemy towns in order to increase his collection of human chattel.  So what?  At least you aren't out there raping and pillaging.  No amount of being able to turn a dime washes away that stain.  

In any case, I'm not a moral relativist.  I don't have any trouble saying that we've improved since the 4th century, or that you have improved since the 6th.  You don't seem to have much of an issue with pointing out shortcomings either, when you're bitching about whitey....but then, For Some Reason™ you lose your shit when it comes to Big Mo and his gang.

It was a terrible empire, full of dicks.  You know that...that's why you feel compelled to engage in revisionism in the first place.  Similarly, western imperialism was also terrible, and a history full of dicks.  The difference between you and I is that I don't need to bullshit myself or anyone else about that.  It wasn't my baby, and I don't go around telling people that slavers and warlords are exemplars of human behavior that we ought to emulate.  I see our past mistakes as instructive lessons, you and jihadists both take them as aspirational, lol.

It wasn't a terrible empire. I call the Mongols terrible, the Crusaders terrible, the Imperialist white man terrible, but the Islamic empire had its mistakes which are -compared to all other empires- small. The best nation coming to humanity.

And modern dicks like Assad and the Sauds are supported and kept by the west.

Quote:
Quote:The "Israeli Secret Intelligence Service" again..oh boy.

There's another thing you share with ISIS.  Your very islamic certainty that whatever happens, Teh Joos and The Great Satan are to blame.  Again, jihadists are people who feel the same way you do, and have decided to do something about it.

Not "teh jews"; but "The Zionists". And their lobby in your own country is enough to point to their effect.

Messages In This Thread
ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by Foxaèr - September 18, 2018 at 2:49 am
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by Foxaèr - September 18, 2018 at 3:58 am
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by Fireball - September 18, 2018 at 10:27 am
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by robvalue - September 18, 2018 at 10:32 am
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by robvalue - September 18, 2018 at 12:36 pm
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by robvalue - September 18, 2018 at 12:42 pm
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by brewer - September 18, 2018 at 3:18 pm
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by MattB - September 18, 2018 at 4:15 pm
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by Drich - September 18, 2018 at 5:06 pm
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by chimp3 - September 18, 2018 at 10:09 pm
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by Angrboda - September 19, 2018 at 11:27 pm
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by Angrboda - September 20, 2018 at 10:11 am
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by Angrboda - September 20, 2018 at 10:36 am
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by WinterHold - September 21, 2018 at 11:43 pm
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by Fireball - September 22, 2018 at 12:08 am
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by Angrboda - September 23, 2018 at 11:34 am
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by Angrboda - September 23, 2018 at 10:05 am
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by robvalue - September 23, 2018 at 11:08 pm
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by robvalue - September 23, 2018 at 11:14 pm
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by Angrboda - September 24, 2018 at 10:24 am
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by Darinda - September 24, 2018 at 12:27 pm
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by tahaadi - September 24, 2018 at 2:02 pm
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by robvalue - September 25, 2018 at 10:22 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One cool thing about Christianity and Islam Edge92 55 3926 June 4, 2021 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  My take on Christianity - Judaism - Islam Mystic 32 6779 November 14, 2018 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Reltzik
  Why is Christianity and Islam so widely practiced? NuclearEnergy 12 2560 November 20, 2017 at 12:32 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Replacing Christianity with Islam Catholic_Lady 55 13611 September 11, 2017 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: rado84
  Why doesn't hell in Islam and Christianity have Cold as torture? Spixri 33 9557 April 7, 2017 at 10:05 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  17 y/o YouTuber faces years in jail for insulting Islam and Christianity wolf39us 38 8130 June 2, 2016 at 1:55 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Muslims opinions on ISIS Heat 21 4243 December 1, 2015 at 2:59 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Which religion would you sentence ISIS to join? emilynghiem 37 9887 February 25, 2015 at 4:42 am
Last Post: CristW
  God in Christianity and Islam parakletos 24 6815 November 12, 2014 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: parakletos
  Islam vs. Christianity CleanShavenJesus 2 1484 August 10, 2013 at 12:17 am
Last Post: genkaus