Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 29, 2024, 2:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity
(September 21, 2018 at 11:43 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: Ironically, there's a Yemeni town called "Mocha".

But anything Islamic must be "found by somebody else", "made by somebody else", etc. Because you know, Muslims are worthless, lol. You can bomb them in thousands, rob their oil, burn them down, you know, they are brown !! just like the Mocha they exported to Europe ! I mean these pathetic brown people.
What's more hilarious than Carling's video, is you throwing the fucking white Americans did to African people, enslaving them and blame it on Muslims..just lol
The US bought the slaves from the ummah. Revise that shit, lol.

I think that you're confusing me for some low info nubbin.  I see human progress as a team effort.  We can't all sprint all the time.   You're not going to find yourself in a position where you're telling me about some contribution I wasn't already aware of in grade school.  

That's been a pattern with you. Posting common knowledge as though it were the Revealed Word™ and then springboarding from that into utter lunacy.

IDK what to say? I'm sorry that schools are shit were you come from? IDK that this gives you license to loon...but whatevs. : shrugs :

You're unlikely to find a more sympathetic character..on these boards...to islam. Even when it's acting out...than me.
Quote:No, Muslims introduced alcohol into Europe in perfumes.
Entirely false.  We've been enjoying alcohol all over the world for 9k of our 50k as fully modern humans, at least.  Scots were making alcohol by 4k bc.  I live in bourbon county USA, I make my own.  It's a straight line there.  What the islamic empire introduced was sterile distillery.  Ever drink rubbing alcohol?

Fuck that noise, you can keep it.

Ditto to the rest of that stupid shit.

Quote:No, Western entertainment dominated my life, that's all. And I see western people as humans; not some form of alien beings. Except some people on this forum.

What you clearly don't get, is that life is a cycle. The Romans ended with a dark age, the Arabs by then reached a golden age. And now the compass have turned again. Just as a side note, that's is a proof of God if you think about it.
Entertainment is a vehicle for culture.  That's probably how you became so recognizably western.

Quote:The Islamic empire(s) after Mohammed peace be upon him, did some pretty terrible mistakes, that's why they fell.
The islamic empire was formed by what we..and you, today, would call "terrible mistakes".  -Fact.

Quote:It wasn't a terrible empire. I call the Mongols terrible, the Crusaders terrible, the Imperialist white man terrible, but the Islamic empire had its mistakes which are -compared to all other empires- small. The best nation coming to humanity.

And modern dicks like Assad and the Sauds are supported and kept by the west.
Yeah sure, I get it, you call everyone else dicks but when Your Guys™ did the same things it was righteous and holy and aspirational.  Western tradition pulls this same shit.

Again...jihadists are people who feel the same way you do, and have decided to do something about it.

Quote:Not "teh jews"; but "The Zionists". And their lobby in your own country is enough to point to their effect.
ZIONISTS!!!! Double plus ungood! Fuckin jewy jews!

Jerkoff

Hey, guess what, your islamist problem is an islamic problem.  Not a jewish problem.

Big Mo was a dick, people who emulate him...like ISIS does, are dicks. People like you, who retcon and revise? Meh, usually not dicks for the same reason........ but still dicks.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by Foxaèr - September 18, 2018 at 2:49 am
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by Foxaèr - September 18, 2018 at 3:58 am
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by Fireball - September 18, 2018 at 10:27 am
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by robvalue - September 18, 2018 at 10:32 am
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by robvalue - September 18, 2018 at 12:36 pm
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by robvalue - September 18, 2018 at 12:42 pm
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by brewer - September 18, 2018 at 3:18 pm
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by MattB - September 18, 2018 at 4:15 pm
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by Drich - September 18, 2018 at 5:06 pm
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by chimp3 - September 18, 2018 at 10:09 pm
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by Angrboda - September 19, 2018 at 11:27 pm
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by Angrboda - September 20, 2018 at 10:11 am
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by Angrboda - September 20, 2018 at 10:36 am
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by The Grand Nudger - September 22, 2018 at 12:00 am
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by Fireball - September 22, 2018 at 12:08 am
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by Angrboda - September 23, 2018 at 11:34 am
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by Angrboda - September 23, 2018 at 10:05 am
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by robvalue - September 23, 2018 at 11:08 pm
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by robvalue - September 23, 2018 at 11:14 pm
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by Angrboda - September 24, 2018 at 10:24 am
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by Darinda - September 24, 2018 at 12:27 pm
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by tahaadi - September 24, 2018 at 2:02 pm
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by robvalue - September 25, 2018 at 10:22 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One cool thing about Christianity and Islam Edge92 55 3853 June 4, 2021 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  My take on Christianity - Judaism - Islam Mystic 32 6756 November 14, 2018 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Reltzik
  Why is Christianity and Islam so widely practiced? NuclearEnergy 12 2537 November 20, 2017 at 12:32 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Replacing Christianity with Islam Catholic_Lady 55 13557 September 11, 2017 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: rado84
  Why doesn't hell in Islam and Christianity have Cold as torture? Spixri 33 9510 April 7, 2017 at 10:05 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  17 y/o YouTuber faces years in jail for insulting Islam and Christianity wolf39us 38 8093 June 2, 2016 at 1:55 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Muslims opinions on ISIS Heat 21 4222 December 1, 2015 at 2:59 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Which religion would you sentence ISIS to join? emilynghiem 37 9850 February 25, 2015 at 4:42 am
Last Post: CristW
  God in Christianity and Islam parakletos 24 6772 November 12, 2014 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: parakletos
  Islam vs. Christianity CleanShavenJesus 2 1484 August 10, 2013 at 12:17 am
Last Post: genkaus