Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 10, 2024, 6:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity
(September 23, 2018 at 1:35 am)Fake Messiah Wrote:
(September 22, 2018 at 12:43 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: You're confusing pirates -who were so multicultural and came even from Africa itself- with the Muslim nation.

Really? So Muslims never had slaves? I guess all those women in harems were and are all there because they want it.

But the truth is Muslims always had slaves. Starting from Prophet Muhammad who himself bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves.

And when it comes to black slaves the Senegalese anthropologist and author Tidiane N’Diaye in his book LE GENOCIDE VOILÉ, 2008 wrote about the enslavement of Negroes by Arab-Muslims from the 7th to the 20th centuries and this is what he wrote:

Quote:“The slave trade of Negroes as practiced by the Western nations is well-known. However, it must be recognized that historically, this crime against humanity was an invention of the Arab-Muslim world.  It was the Arabs, Berbers, Turks, and Persians, who originated this infamous practice long before the Europeans began the African slave trade. For one thousand years, they were trading in African people, from the 7th to the 16th centuries. They resumed the practice from the 19th to the 20th centuries, long after the Western nations had abolished this trade.

“The demographic stagnation, the misery, the poverty, and the lack of development in the Dark Continent, are not the only consequences of this commerce, as many people imagine. Actually, the Islamic slave trade in Africa amounted to a planned genocide of Black people. It was a programmed ‘ethnic extinction by castration.’ Thus, the majority of the 17 million Africans who were brought to the Arab-Muslim world and transformed into eunuchs have disappeared, leaving no descendents at all.

“We would like to underline both the early date, and the great dimension of this trans-Saharan traffic that took place in the Eastern world, and to give an account of these forgotten facts. No amount of willful and selective amnesia will ever succeed to cover up the historical fact about the ‘Veiled Genocide.’”
I never said that many Muslim people didn't have slaves, also what you quoted from my words is not even related to your accusation. You formulated your response based on an imaginary reply that I didn't even post.
What you quoted me saying never said that many Muslim people didn't have slaves.
However, the bold line in the words of your source, made me feel disgusted because the Romans had slaves, and the ancient Egyptians had slaves, the ancient Chinese had slaves, and not just slaves but Eunuchs too. So I'm not sure whether you are ignorant or just posting none-sense.

Quote:
Quote:AtlasS33 Wrote: Jihadists are a conclusion of the cold war between the U.S and the Soviet Union, and now they are a conclusion of severe torture and brutalization in Arab regimes' prisons. People in the Middle East get oppressed until some go insane and turn into terrorists.
Really? So throwing gays off rooftops is because of cold war? As well as raping of enslaving underage Yazidi girls, killing Turkmen Shias?

Except Muslims were like that even before cold war between the U.S and the Soviet Union, like I noted before by quoting what Thomas Jefferson wrote, but instead of repeating my post I'll just remind people that Muslims are in war with each other and others from the start and combat was part of Islam from its beginning. Even from the very own Muslim "holy family". The prophet Mohammed conquered Mecca by force. He fought in nine battles and ordered several others.

Then immediately after Mohammed's death in 632, successor caliphs launched a seemingly endless series of holy wars—first against apostate tribes who seceded when the prophet died, then against neighboring nations. Fanatical Bedou armies leaped out of Arabia onto the rest of the world. They rapidly conquered Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Egypt, and Persia. Then the holy war was pressed eastward to India and westward through North Africa and Spain, finally being halted in 732 in a decisive battle at Tours, France.

Meanwhile, Shiite followers of Mohammed's son-in-law Ali fought doomed wars against the Sunni majority. The Kharijis, a splinter of Shiites, fought savagely for centuries as puritanical terrorists until they became nearly extinct. The ultra-fanatical Azariqis decreed death to all ''sinners" and their families.

Or what about when in 1700's Mohammed al-Wahhab preached that Islam had been corrupted by worldly frills and must be cleansed by fire? He declared war on "the infidel fellow Muslims". After his death, his Wahhabi Bedou army conquered several cities in the early 1800s, massacring residents. This drew counterattacks by Turks and Egyptians, who drove the "heretics" into the desert, captured their leaders, and beheaded them.
After a century of bloodbath, Wahhabis rose again in the early 1900s as fanatical "brothers," conquering the peninsula and creating the modern kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Do you enjoy posting none-sense?
Please, read real history then post.

(September 23, 2018 at 10:05 am)Jörmungandr Wrote: Atlas, I mock and disrupt your preaching here on the forum.  As a good Muslim, are you then justified in killing me?

No. The Quran gave clear orders when killing is legal:

Quote:http://quran.ksu.edu.sa/index.php?l=en#a...rans=en_sh

Sura 5, The Quran:
( 32 )   Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

So unless you're a killer, or you corrupt in earth -like drug cartels of South America-, you don't deserve to be killed and if I kill you then this is my punishment:

Sura 25, The Quran:
(68 )   And those who do not invoke with Allah another deity or kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. And whoever should do that will meet a penalty.
( 69 )   Multiplied for him is the punishment on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein humiliated -

And the eternal punishment in judgment day is hell:

Sura 88, The Quran:
( 23 )   And brought [within view], that Day, is Hell - that Day, man will remember, but what good to him will be the remembrance?
( 24 )   He will say, "Oh, I wish I had sent ahead [some good] for my life."
( 25 )   So on that Day, none will punish [as severely] as His punishment,
( 26 )   And none will bind [as severely] as His binding [of the evildoers].

So no.

Messages In This Thread
ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by Foxaèr - September 18, 2018 at 2:49 am
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by Foxaèr - September 18, 2018 at 3:58 am
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by Fireball - September 18, 2018 at 10:27 am
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by robvalue - September 18, 2018 at 10:32 am
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by robvalue - September 18, 2018 at 12:36 pm
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by robvalue - September 18, 2018 at 12:42 pm
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by brewer - September 18, 2018 at 3:18 pm
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by MattB - September 18, 2018 at 4:15 pm
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by Drich - September 18, 2018 at 5:06 pm
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by chimp3 - September 18, 2018 at 10:09 pm
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by Angrboda - September 19, 2018 at 11:27 pm
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by Angrboda - September 20, 2018 at 10:11 am
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by Angrboda - September 20, 2018 at 10:36 am
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by Fireball - September 22, 2018 at 12:08 am
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by WinterHold - September 23, 2018 at 11:00 am
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by Angrboda - September 23, 2018 at 11:34 am
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by Angrboda - September 23, 2018 at 10:05 am
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by robvalue - September 23, 2018 at 11:08 pm
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by robvalue - September 23, 2018 at 11:14 pm
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by Angrboda - September 24, 2018 at 10:24 am
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by Darinda - September 24, 2018 at 12:27 pm
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by tahaadi - September 24, 2018 at 2:02 pm
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity - by robvalue - September 25, 2018 at 10:22 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One cool thing about Christianity and Islam Edge92 55 3926 June 4, 2021 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  My take on Christianity - Judaism - Islam Mystic 32 6779 November 14, 2018 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Reltzik
  Why is Christianity and Islam so widely practiced? NuclearEnergy 12 2560 November 20, 2017 at 12:32 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Replacing Christianity with Islam Catholic_Lady 55 13610 September 11, 2017 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: rado84
  Why doesn't hell in Islam and Christianity have Cold as torture? Spixri 33 9557 April 7, 2017 at 10:05 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  17 y/o YouTuber faces years in jail for insulting Islam and Christianity wolf39us 38 8129 June 2, 2016 at 1:55 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Muslims opinions on ISIS Heat 21 4240 December 1, 2015 at 2:59 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Which religion would you sentence ISIS to join? emilynghiem 37 9883 February 25, 2015 at 4:42 am
Last Post: CristW
  God in Christianity and Islam parakletos 24 6814 November 12, 2014 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: parakletos
  Islam vs. Christianity CleanShavenJesus 2 1484 August 10, 2013 at 12:17 am
Last Post: genkaus