Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 25, 2024, 11:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Serious] G-20 leaders, don’t forget the women’s rights advocates rotting in Saudi prisons
RE: G-20 leaders, don’t forget the women’s rights advocates rotting in Saudi prisons
Need we mention China, Indonesia, Russia, and Turkey? Also G20 members. Talk about a bunch of murderous pots calling the amateur kettle black.

No thanks, I'd prefer that the g20 stick to coming up with forward looking financial policies which can help or harm more people than any secret police could ever hope to round up and chop to pieces. Concern trolling each other over human rights abuse is counterproductive. Does that mean that the g20 is stuck dealing with whatever lizard is currently sitting on whatever throne, sure does..but that's the reality of international politics outside of regime change. Tell you what, as a concerned citizen of a g20 country, I would prefer that you guys had a diffeent lizard on the throne, can we get an eta on when you're going to accomplish that, or should we let you and everyone else in the ksa rot on the vine as international pariahs on account of how mohamed bin sawin people up?

A more troubling question...by what mechanism can the g20 effect the outcome you desire? It has no formal ability to enforce any rule. It's not a sovereign entity, it can impose no sanctions, and it has no army. It can only suggest that it's member countries Do Better™ - which it does.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
RE: G-20 leaders, don’t forget the women’s rights advocates rotting in Saudi prisons - by The Grand Nudger - September 23, 2020 at 6:26 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trans women banned from world chess LinuxGal 37 3034 October 15, 2023 at 10:10 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Women's Rights Lek 314 20022 April 25, 2023 at 5:22 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Performers Should Speak Up or Not Attend Saudi Music Festival WinterHold 9 621 December 15, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  New Zealand - you gotta be this old to have rights. onlinebiker 123 5927 December 13, 2021 at 5:18 pm
  [Serious] Biden on punishing MBS and Saudi Arabia WinterHold 27 2490 March 23, 2021 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Saudi journalist killed and hacked inside Saudi embassy in Istanbul WinterHold 333 29572 January 16, 2021 at 6:26 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  J.K. Rowling had to return civil rights award Foxaèr 68 5249 October 16, 2020 at 10:39 am
Last Post: Rank Stranger
  BREAKING: Trump Boasted Of Saving Saudi Prince Over Jamal Khashoggi Killing WinterHold 16 1223 September 13, 2020 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  BREAKING: Former Twitter employees charged with spying for Saudi Arabia WinterHold 14 926 September 6, 2020 at 12:56 pm
  BREAKING: Saudi Crown Prince accused of assassination plot against exiled official WinterHold 2 511 August 10, 2020 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda