Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 6, 2024, 6:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christianity's Valuable Contributions to Humanity: An Examination of Militant Atheism
RE: Christianity's Valuable Contributions to Humanity: An Examination of Militant Atheism
(June 19, 2023 at 6:01 am)Belacqua Wrote:
(June 19, 2023 at 5:43 am)zebo-the-fat Wrote: He may be wrong about being tired, I don't know, but the rest seems to be accurate

If you dislike Christianity because it teaches things that are factually incorrect, you should make an effort to say things that are factually correct to oppose it. 

Maybe you think it's OK to oppose people's lies with other lies. But if you value truth and rationality, you should limit yourself to what's true and rational.

Like you had ever given a single rat’s ass about facts in your constant, slippery, strutting, dogged defenses of the greatest disgraces to ever afflict humanity.

I don’t dislike Christianity because it is factually incorrect anymore than I would have disliked the epic of Gilgamesh, the Iliad, don Quixote, Alice in wonderland, the tale of drucula, the little mermaid, or Star Trek, for being factually incorrect.      None of these works of fiction needed to ever defend themselves about their own factual accuracy.    Any idea why, you idiot?

The fact that there are so many who would defend the indefensible - the Bible’s and Christianity’s factual accuracy - should all by itself be enough to tell any observers much about why Christianity is so hateful and loathsome.   I loath Christianity because of why it pushes the factually incorrect tale, I loath Christianity because it tries to lie, cheat, cajole, force, browbeat, defraud others into believing what is factually incorrect to be factually correct at a time when humanity has developed all the ways needed to find out what is factually correct,  and most of all I utterly loath Christianity what it seeks to gain, for itself,  through its naked appeal to lowest common denominator of human intellectual defect, gullibility, and greed for the overarchingly unearned; and for itself, by using what is factually incorrect to advocate a sickening, diseased, misanthropic morality in the name of “salvation”.

Get that through your disingenuous, self important, blithering idiot of an apologistic head when next you try your one and only trick of doing anything, saying anything to minimize what Christianity have to answer for.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christianity's Valuable Contributions to Humanity: An Examination of Militant Atheism - by Anomalocaris - June 19, 2023 at 7:12 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How long has Humanity been on Planet Earth? MFrancis 56 2012 1 hour ago
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Militant Atheism? Data 274 13027 September 24, 2023 at 8:02 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Atheism VS Christian Atheism? IanHulett 80 27790 June 13, 2017 at 11:09 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Let us think why humanity developed several religions but only one science? Nishant 10 3006 January 4, 2017 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  "All Scientists Should Be Militant Atheists" SmootherPebble 66 15809 September 20, 2015 at 10:08 am
Last Post: robvalue
  UK - Christianity declining, Atheism rising, but so is Islam... TheMessiah 45 13455 June 15, 2015 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Quiet Atheist vs Militant Atheist z7z 62 12261 May 18, 2015 at 1:32 am
Last Post: abentwookie
  Atheism, Scientific Atheism and Antitheism tantric 33 12708 January 18, 2015 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: helyott
  My Thoughts On Militant Atheism Celestine 248 47675 September 19, 2014 at 10:54 pm
Last Post: AtheistBuddha
  Strong/Gnostic Atheism and Weak/Agnostic Atheism Dystopia 26 12261 August 30, 2014 at 1:34 pm
Last Post: Dawsonite