Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 1, 2024, 3:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christianity's Valuable Contributions to Humanity: An Examination of Militant Atheism
RE: Christianity's Valuable Contributions to Humanity: An Examination of Militant Atheism
(June 20, 2023 at 5:28 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(June 20, 2023 at 5:07 am)Deesse23 Wrote: The endless walls or text from other peoples minds (his own mind is too polluted to have genuine thoughts), the willful ignorance, the dishonesty, the condescension and generally very tribal (= uncivilized) mindset.

...i mean, thats a rhetorical question, isnt it?

I am still wondering tho what Jebus would have to say about his dishonesty. After all Jebus didnt want slavery to be gone but, as we all know asked for "slaves obey your masters, even the cruel ones".

That brings up an interesting question. Since the NT makes the tacit case for an endorsement of slavery, wouldn't abolition be anti-Christian?

Boru
Exactly

I was almost about to point that out earlier. However the OP is hell bent do spam the forum with BS, clearly not willing to adress very specific issues. As we all know he is doing this because he doesnt want his beliefs (and lies) to be scrutinized. I bet he is already copy pasting parts of our conversations from here, and will claim victory since we
#1 couldnt adress each and every hilariously incorrect statement
#2 couldnt bring individdual points of discussion to an end, because he opened yet another thread about some other silly stuff he wants to peddle

He is, after all, one of the most disingenuous interlocutors we had here lately. I have seen some uninformed ones, maybe some with mental issues, but he...he is deliberately dishonest. Lots of very motivated reasoning, no willingness to have a honest conversation, instead the clear will to win a competition, and that is particularly repugnant, because, unlike those aforementioned, he had a choice. A choice to be not ignorant, to not be a dick, to not misrepresent others, to not broad brush people ("you atheists"), to not baltantly lie.
He already knew better before he came here, but he decided he needs to present him as this particularly repugnant christian, because he thinks that is what his god wants of him.

In the end, he is wasting more of his time than ours. In the end he is sacrificing his entire life (and he has only one) and humanity on the altar of an cruel and immoral system. I am just wasting time trying to talk sense into him. If there is a god, and if he is just, he will know who was the more honest one of the two of us. And if this god doesnt care about intellectual honesty, much like the OP, both can go and f. themselves.
That being said, and considering the level of willful ignorance at display, can we maybe put him in a (discussion) room with Winter? I will pay for popcorn: all you can eat   Popcorn
Just an idea  Angel
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christianity's Valuable Contributions to Humanity: An Examination of Militant Atheism - by Deesse23 - June 20, 2023 at 6:26 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How long has Humanity been on Planet Earth? MFrancis 50 1868 May 27, 2024 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Militant Atheism? Data 274 12881 September 24, 2023 at 8:02 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Atheism VS Christian Atheism? IanHulett 80 27754 June 13, 2017 at 11:09 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Let us think why humanity developed several religions but only one science? Nishant 10 2993 January 4, 2017 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  "All Scientists Should Be Militant Atheists" SmootherPebble 66 15801 September 20, 2015 at 10:08 am
Last Post: robvalue
  UK - Christianity declining, Atheism rising, but so is Islam... TheMessiah 45 13431 June 15, 2015 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Quiet Atheist vs Militant Atheist z7z 62 12253 May 18, 2015 at 1:32 am
Last Post: abentwookie
  Atheism, Scientific Atheism and Antitheism tantric 33 12704 January 18, 2015 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: helyott
  My Thoughts On Militant Atheism Celestine 248 47660 September 19, 2014 at 10:54 pm
Last Post: AtheistBuddha
  Strong/Gnostic Atheism and Weak/Agnostic Atheism Dystopia 26 12249 August 30, 2014 at 1:34 pm
Last Post: Dawsonite