Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 2, 2024, 2:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the Argument from Degrees contradictory to the 3rd Law of Thermodynamics?
RE: Is the Argument from Degrees contradictory to the 3rd Law of Thermodynamics?
It's a surprisingly good argument, but only if you believed that gods would be subject to natural law.

God, as envisioned by the tradition St Tommy was cribbing and bastardizing, could indeed reach 0k...and if you think that's impossible, well, exactly! God is miracle all the way up, and all the way down. Maximally miraculous. God possesses all properties, all maximal, and possesses them all in a different way than anything else.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is the Argument from Degrees contradictory to the 3rd Law of Thermodynamics? - by The Grand Nudger - June 22, 2023 at 7:39 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blasphemy law in the United States Interaktive 37 3959 February 2, 2020 at 8:00 am
Last Post: Yongy50
  Is atheism self-contradictory ? Parsim0ny 259 86013 July 3, 2017 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: JackRussell
  How would you write a one-liner law against theism? strawberryBacteria 33 7576 September 15, 2015 at 5:51 am
Last Post: Alex K
Wink Peter Millican lays down the law. Pizza 4 1889 March 18, 2015 at 7:13 am
Last Post: Cato
  The one disputed law of atheism for the readily confused fr0d0 16 5372 May 5, 2013 at 1:23 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Proposed law against atheist HS students Brian37 34 8619 January 27, 2013 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Worthless degrees at some Christian universities. Ziploc Surprise 20 4028 November 3, 2011 at 12:33 am
Last Post: Justtristo
  The purpose of Law Girlysprite 29 5714 June 24, 2011 at 1:28 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Solam affirmation against the law in 6 states? binny 1 1432 December 15, 2009 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: leo-rcc