Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 2, 2024, 2:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Controversies around the Desecration of the Quran
RE: New Controversies around the Desecration of the Quran
OFC the fact that theyre not christians or atheists doesn't make them muslim? Being a fucking muslim makes them muslims. You can't have islamists without islam.

You're not wrong about that ending though. Here in the us - which is mostly empty churches...so I don't know how tied we still are to our religions, even when we profess them.....in order to escape minority irrelevance, and secure perpetual minority rule, the religionists -did- decide to band together and stop publicly bickering with each other. They have their book burnings and their cd stompings and it's all so very holy...holy...holy. The xenophobes have gone through a similar process. You know, when it even makes sense to separate the two as distinct groups..... White nationalism is one of the places that actually brings atheists and theists together as a single moral community. They fish too.

We let them do it, we laugh at them for doing it. I see no reason to do to them what I would not do to you. This idea that you have that there should be legal consequences. We used to think that too, we had flag codes. Obviously, we've left that behind. If you really dove in, you'd probably find more actionable content in their actual speech then you would in their burning a magic book, or burning a flag. We're permissive here, too...notoriously permissive, with respect to western countries. Do you think the us government should change in that regard - and resume prosecuting people for bad speech...whether thats with their mouth or with a lighter?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Controversies around the Desecration of the Quran - by The Grand Nudger - July 25, 2023 at 9:35 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does the Quran support Theocracy? Leonardo17 89 4249 May 1, 2024 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Quran and Hadiths annatar 34 20756 October 11, 2022 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  "Nas" is probably my favorite arabic word in the Quran Woah0 22 1457 August 22, 2022 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  [Quranic reflection]: The Big Bang theory in the Quran. WinterHold 62 4684 June 14, 2022 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How I'd Reveal the Quran To Humanity ReptilianPeon 23 3015 May 11, 2022 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cavalry
  2-big bang theory in the Quran mo3taz3nbar 108 49236 April 3, 2022 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Quranic Reflection]: Quran vs Hadith- why the Hadith is false WinterHold 176 13908 January 15, 2022 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  [Quranic Reflection]: On reading the Quran.. WinterHold 1 885 July 24, 2021 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  [Quranic Reflection]: moon absorbed by the sun in the Quran: far future. WinterHold 253 16568 December 18, 2020 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: polymath257
  [Quranic Reflection]: acttion against Macron's insult in the light of the Quran. WinterHold 56 8016 November 3, 2020 at 10:48 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate