Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 20, 2024, 3:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do mimsy atheists gyre and gimble in the wabe?
RE: Do mimsy atheists gyre and gimble in the wabe?
(July 16, 2009 at 7:45 am)Dotard Wrote: Advanced courses in theology will help you understand the whole God concept the same as advanced courses in numerology or astrology will help you understand the concepts of stars and numbers influencing a persons personal life.

Can you connect the dots?

One does not need advanced courses in poo-ology to understand / discuss / comment about that pile of doggy-doo in my backyard. I could do a bit of reading and research to obtain the knowledge of it's composition and origin. For one to claim I am unqualified to have an informed opinion on that pile of bio-waste because I have not a degree in shitology is a red herring. You're attempting to shift the focus of the discussion from the points made to the person making them. Diverting attention from the central issue.

There's a significant difference between those subjects Dotard. The difference is key. The effect of theology can be significant and positive. The opposite is true of numenrology and astrology. This forum exists to discuss theological issues yet non theists here deny it's existence. Very odd don't you think?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do mimsy atheists gyre and gimble in the wabe? - by fr0d0 - July 16, 2009 at 7:57 am