Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 18, 2024, 7:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gaza Mayhem
RE: Gaza Mayhem
(August 16, 2009 at 7:57 am)Kyuuketsuki Wrote:
(August 15, 2009 at 7:00 am)northumbrian66 Wrote: We Atheists are sick and tired of hearing muslims claim that all they want is a world caliphate because only then will there be world peace. One has only has to look at the way muslims are killing each other over which version of islam is correct, to realise that if a caliphate were ever established we would probably have even more killing not less.

I'm sorry Brian but "we atheists"? I've no love for Islam or indeed any other religion but I am curious to know who exactly it was that made you our spokesman?

Kyu

I apologise. It was a generalisation. I dont claim to be appointed by anyone or to speak on behalf of others. However, I would think that any true Athiest would agree with the sentiment. Are not we all sick to death of hearing them prattle on with their false sense of hurt and insult over the slightest criticism and their demand for 'respect' especially islam.
(August 17, 2009 at 9:24 am)leo-rcc Wrote: Okay, now that we have that of of our chests, how about delving into the subject matter itself?

The division between Shia and Sunni dates back to the death of Muhammad, and the question of who was to take over the leadership of the Muslim nation.

The differences between the two fractions started out therefore not religious, but political. The Sunni elected a person they thought best suited for the task, while the Shia felt that only direct family of Muhammad would be eligible for the job. From this dispute over political leadership, some aspects of spiritual life have been affected and now differ between the two groups of Muslims. So now it is fair to say that these two fractions do share the same heritage, but they are no longer the same religion. Perhaps in name, but not in practice.

It has been and will continue to be long hard battle between these two fractions, and if they are not focusing on killing of Israeli's they are busy killing each other.

To be honest I don't see any way of improving matters except dropping a load of daisy cutters over the whole territory.

I agree with what you write. We should all get to know everything about these two sects. 'Know your enemy' is a sound principal. The fact is that they are both as mad as hatters and are hell bent on attaining nuclear weapons. I personally believe they will have no hesitation in using them on everyone who doesnt agree with their brand of islam. As Osama Bin Laden has stated 'in defence of muslims' meaning the ones who follow his version I suppose. The prospect of nutty islamic ghouls having the power of these weapons at their disposal is extremely frightening - as it is with nutty christian ghouls. At least during the cold war there was MAD (an apt name) or mutally assured destruction. With these people however, and I apply this to all religions, they look forward to armageddon, or the rapture, or end of days rubbish. So lobbing nuclear weapons about could be a good way of initiating these events and thereby hastening the chosen ones fast track to heaven. How can they believe in such absolute shite?!
Daisy cutting might prove to be the only sound principal to save the planet!

Messages In This Thread
Gaza Mayhem - by northumbrian66 - August 15, 2009 at 7:00 am
RE: Gaza Mayhem - by Edwardo Piet - August 15, 2009 at 9:31 am
RE: Gaza Mayhem - by Dotard - August 16, 2009 at 1:53 am
RE: Gaza Mayhem - by fr0d0 - August 16, 2009 at 7:10 am
RE: Gaza Mayhem - by Kyuuketsuki - August 16, 2009 at 7:57 am
RE: Gaza Mayhem - by northumbrian66 - August 18, 2009 at 7:06 am
RE: Gaza Mayhem - by Edwardo Piet - August 18, 2009 at 7:30 am
RE: Gaza Mayhem - by Kyuuketsuki - August 18, 2009 at 2:42 pm
RE: Gaza Mayhem - by Dotard - August 16, 2009 at 10:41 am
RE: Gaza Mayhem - by Tiberius - August 17, 2009 at 8:50 am
RE: Gaza Mayhem - by leo-rcc - August 17, 2009 at 9:24 am