Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 2:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jews don't get a pass "just because"
RE: Jews don't get a pass "just because"
(September 27, 2012 at 11:27 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: I don't really mind the Jews having a homeland, but what a shitty location they chose. How did that conversation go?

"Hey guys, lets go to a tiny piece of desert surrounded by the people who hate us the most!"

"Sounds great! Nothing can go wrong with this idea."

The problem isn't a Jewish state, and it doesn't have anything to do with the Israelis or even the Palestinians. The problem comes from the 'holy land.' Nobody is going to die over that piece of shit desert if they didn't somehow think it was holy. The Jews would of just gone somewhere else if they didn't think they have spiritual, supernatural rights to Israel. Likewise the Palestinians would of just moved on to some other part of the enormous shitty desert if they didn't think Muhammad was carried to heaven on the back of a flying horse at a magic location there.

This supernatural hogwash is seriously the reason that anybody wants this piece of shit land. There is a lot of unoccupied space left in the world.

I hate the idea of a religious or ratial "homeland", think about it, the Germans had the grand idea of a master race and based it on the "fatherland".

I even fucking hate our 10 year old "homeland" security name here.

No one is saying they should leave, but what matters in good governance is not who is the alpha male, but the common law that allows all to participate and compete for office, and the protection of dissent and free speech. That is what matters, not fucking trying to turn a nation into a fucking theme park.

But yea, I don't think Jews or the Allies thought much about what would happen by moving them there. And if you go by the bible stories that is a pretty shitty thing to do to a friend. Thats like a Real Estate agent selling you a house in a crack infested neighborhood.

But who cares, according to the bible Jews are just the limo driver driving the Christians to the exclusive club and are told "convert or stay outside" this is a Christian only afterlife.

America is completely different, not in the sense that it is godless, of corse it is not. But our "home" is not based on a pecking order or religious favortism, race or religion, but "E-Pluribus Unum".

That is something neither Isreal or Palestine aspire to be. At best some might water it down to treating the minority as pets who sit at the back of the bus.

I am sick of this crap that the planet is the property of any fucking religion. There is one planet and one species and it is bullshit to think any single one of the 7 billion are somehow intitled to claim divine rights over natural resources when the evolutionary reality is we all need resources.

Jews should have a secular state, just like our Christian majority here lives, not under a Jesus written constitution, but a secular Constitution that does not have a monopoly of power or imply what a citizen must believe.

As much as I support Isreals westerized attitude they still come across like an ignorant Christian here saying "Christian nation" dispite "no religious test".

Like I said, I will suport a secular state, but I will never support any form of theocracy, even if those who advocate it claim it is benign. Religion is never benign when it mixes with politics, and as long as attempts of power exist in our species, that is always going to be a potential monopoly that can arise, even if it isn't currently.

I don't care who claims "I was here first" or "tradition", there comes a point where the violence that disturbs the global economy and global politics makes the parties invovled selfish narcissistic brats.

I's sorry Jews, you were not there first, the Caanites and polytheists existed on that same land prior to you. And I am sorry Muslims they've moved in and they are not going anywhere so stop being childish violent brats and get the fuck over yourselves. Muslim or Jew this is still the same fucking planet and we have never ceased to be the same species.

(September 27, 2012 at 11:27 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: I don't really mind the Jews having a homeland, but what a shitty location they chose. How did that conversation go?

"Hey guys, lets go to a tiny piece of desert surrounded by the people who hate us the most!"

"Sounds great! Nothing can go wrong with this idea."

The problem isn't a Jewish state, and it doesn't have anything to do with the Israelis or even the Palestinians. The problem comes from the 'holy land.' Nobody is going to die over that piece of shit desert if they didn't somehow think it was holy. The Jews would of just gone somewhere else if they didn't think they have spiritual, supernatural rights to Israel. Likewise the Palestinians would of just moved on to some other part of the enormous shitty desert if they didn't think Muhammad was carried to heaven on the back of a flying horse at a magic location there.

This supernatural hogwash is seriously the reason that anybody wants this piece of shit land. There is a lot of unoccupied space left in the world.

I hate the idea of a religious or ratial "homeland", think about it, the Germans had the grand idea of a master race and based it on the "fatherland".

I even fucking hate our 10 year old "homeland" security name here.

No one is saying they should leave, but what matters in good governance is not who is the alpha male, but the common law that allows all to participate and compete for office, and the protection of dissent and free speech. That is what matters, not fucking trying to turn a nation into a fucking theme park.

But yea, I don't think Jews or the Allies thought much about what would happen by moving them there. And if you go by the bible stories that is a pretty shitty thing to do to a friend. Thats like a Real Estate agent selling you a house in a crack infested neighborhood.

But who cares, according to the bible Jews are just the limo driver driving the Christians to the exclusive club and are told "convert or stay outside" this is a Christian only afterlife.

America is completely different, not in the sense that it is godless, of corse it is not. But our "home" is not based on a pecking order or religious favortism, race or religion, but "E-Pluribus Unum".

That is something neither Isreal or Palestine aspire to be. At best some might water it down to treating the minority as pets who sit at the back of the bus.

I am sick of this crap that the planet is the property of any fucking religion. There is one planet and one species and it is bullshit to think any single one of the 7 billion are somehow intitled to claim divine rights over natural resources when the evolutionary reality is we all need resources.

Jews should have a secular state, just like our Christian majority here lives, not under a Jesus written constitution, but a secular Constitution that does not have a monopoly of power or imply what a citizen must believe.

As much as I support Isreals westerized attitude they still come across like an ignorant Christian here saying "Christian nation" dispite "no religious test".

Like I said, I will suport a secular state, but I will never support any form of theocracy, even if those who advocate it claim it is benign. Religion is never benign when it mixes with politics, and as long as attempts of power exist in our species, that is always going to be a potential monopoly that can arise, even if it isn't currently.

I don't care who claims "I was here first" or "tradition", there comes a point where the violence that disturbs the global economy and global politics makes the parties invovled selfish narcissistic brats.

I's sorry Jews, you were not there first, the Caanites and polytheists existed on that same land prior to you. And I am sorry Muslims they've moved in and they are not going anywhere so stop being childish violent brats and get the fuck over yourselves. Muslim or Jew this is still the same fucking planet and we have never ceased to be the same species.

Messages In This Thread
Jews don't get a pass "just because" - by Brian37 - September 27, 2012 at 3:00 pm
RE: Jews don't get a pass "just because" - by Minimalist - September 27, 2012 at 3:49 pm
RE: Jews don't get a pass "just because" - by Brian37 - September 27, 2012 at 4:14 pm
RE: Jews don't get a pass "just because" - by Justtristo - September 28, 2012 at 8:12 am
RE: Jews don't get a pass "just because" - by Minimalist - September 27, 2012 at 10:13 pm
RE: Jews don't get a pass "just because" - by Brian37 - September 27, 2012 at 11:18 pm
RE: Jews don't get a pass "just because" - by CapnAwesome - September 27, 2012 at 11:27 pm
RE: Jews don't get a pass "just because" - by Brian37 - September 28, 2012 at 7:44 am
RE: Jews don't get a pass "just because" - by Minimalist - September 28, 2012 at 12:00 am
RE: Jews don't get a pass "just because" - by pocaracas - September 28, 2012 at 6:01 am
RE: Jews don't get a pass "just because" - by kılıç_mehmet - September 29, 2012 at 11:22 am
RE: Jews don't get a pass "just because" - by Waratah - September 29, 2012 at 9:42 pm
RE: Jews don't get a pass "just because" - by kılıç_mehmet - September 30, 2012 at 5:10 am
RE: Jews don't get a pass "just because" - by Waratah - September 30, 2012 at 7:43 am
RE: Jews don't get a pass "just because" - by kılıç_mehmet - September 30, 2012 at 8:30 am
RE: Jews don't get a pass "just because" - by Brian37 - September 30, 2012 at 6:56 am
RE: Jews don't get a pass "just because" - by Brian37 - September 30, 2012 at 4:33 pm
RE: Jews don't get a pass "just because" - by thesummerqueen - September 30, 2012 at 7:19 pm
RE: Jews don't get a pass "just because" - by thesummerqueen - October 1, 2012 at 10:20 am
RE: Jews don't get a pass "just because" - by thesummerqueen - October 1, 2012 at 12:25 pm
RE: Jews don't get a pass "just because" - by Shell B - October 1, 2012 at 1:22 pm
RE: Jews don't get a pass "just because" - by Shell B - October 1, 2012 at 1:33 pm
RE: Jews don't get a pass "just because" - by Shell B - October 1, 2012 at 2:02 pm
RE: Jews don't get a pass "just because" - by Whateverist - October 1, 2012 at 2:17 pm
RE: Jews don't get a pass "just because" - by Brian37 - October 1, 2012 at 4:54 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why did God give commandments to Jews? Fake Messiah 12 930 August 11, 2022 at 10:10 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  When Did the Jews Become Jres? Rhondazvous 10 1072 April 29, 2020 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Jews don't get a pass from me either. Brian37 13 1528 December 24, 2019 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Why Creationists don't realize the biblical Creation is just jewish mythology? android17ak47 65 8889 July 27, 2019 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: Haipule
  The Jews are behind the NZ killings. ignoramus 4 1022 March 27, 2019 at 6:35 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Growing up, did your parents have weird rules because of religion GODZILLA 7 1232 November 15, 2018 at 1:34 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How do you call someone who is religious only because it makes them feel happy? Der/die AtheistIn 38 7648 November 25, 2017 at 12:31 am
Last Post: c172
  Look i don't really care if you believe or don't believe Ronia 20 8017 August 25, 2017 at 4:28 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Don't you just love the hypocrisy of religion. ignoramus 86 22488 July 16, 2017 at 7:04 am
Last Post: Der/die AtheistIn
  Just to show that the 'Murricans don't have the monopoly on christian crazy GUBU 5 1720 April 13, 2016 at 2:31 pm
Last Post: Minimalist