Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 23, 2024, 1:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uganda passing law that allows them to put homosexuals to death.
RE: Uganda passing law that allows them to put homosexuals to death.
(November 18, 2012 at 12:15 am)Rhythm Wrote: Oh, I read what you said, but I was politely refraining from calling fl;at out BS. Guess that can;t be avoided now. I've provided plenty of aid, both medical and just a helping hand or hug to people in third world shitholes. Never once did the recipient fawn over me pleading for me to explain my faith. Not only did it never happen to me, I've never seen it happen to anyone who was with me...and there were more of us than there are missionaries. All the opportunity in the world..and this little fantasy never presented itself. Your little anecdote and my experience are at odds,...and I find it entirely too convenient for the narrative at hand.

"Oh please, you benevolent man..tell me of your master christ" Jerkoff
(you've been reading your bible too often....)
What reason do I have to lie to you? I hate liars!

I sometimes have people ask me specifically if I'm a Christian from right out of the blue. That's my experience, deal with it.
Quote:You mean, we. the human beings,. Being a christian is not a requirement for any of this..and I fail to see how a belief in fairies has anything to do with human kindness at all. But to each his own.
I didn't say it's a requirement. I said we do it. There's an awful lot of stuff we do for the community, and I have a passion for doing more as well. Providing services to the community to address specific needs is something the church at large does very well, and without Christianity Australia would loose a lot of services that we provide, that we fund ourselves, and that we give out of generosity and compassion.
Quote:There -are- Anglican churches in Nepal.......and "for where two or three gather" after all.
Not where Paul is there isn't. Again - how come we didn't prioritize setting up a church of our own denomination there? Explain that to me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Uganda passing law that allows them to put homosexuals to death. - by Aractus - November 18, 2012 at 12:45 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The hearings and a matter of law. Brian37 0 227 June 29, 2022 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Texas Law could circumvent Roe V. Wade Cecelia 55 4509 September 29, 2021 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  LAW and CIVILIZATION senorlegalo 64 4967 January 19, 2021 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Fuck them BrokenQuill92 1 437 October 27, 2020 at 12:38 am
Last Post: Sal
  [Serious] What's the point? Trump and the GOP are clearly above the law no matter what you say GODZILLA 21 2563 May 21, 2019 at 10:46 am
Last Post: Brian37
  True Enough - Because Jesus Is An Embarrassment To Them Minimalist 8 1179 November 22, 2018 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay
  Why is it Politics has no turned into an us verses them? Why? GODZILLA 29 2699 July 11, 2018 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  NFL owners admit Trump pressured them into banning player protests Foxaèr 27 2879 May 24, 2018 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Laws Are No Better Than The Fuckheads Who Enforce Them Minimalist 2 634 April 3, 2018 at 12:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Anti Trans Bathroom Law Proganada is Kind Of Misandrist Amarok 30 3496 March 7, 2018 at 11:03 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet