Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 1:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question on freedom to voice support for criminal actions?
RE: Question on freedom to voice support for criminal actions?
(January 22, 2013 at 2:50 pm)Tiberius Wrote:

I`ll follow that and put him on my ignore list.

I guess I just needed to voice my disgust somewhere.

(January 22, 2013 at 1:48 pm)Violet Lilly Blossom Wrote: And precisely what facts do you possess that state a 14-year old individual *cannot possibly be* in a consensual relationship with a 40-year old?

There are young women out there who *do* want to be 'taken care of' by a kind older man who gives them one of the most sought-after things in this world:

Stability.

The fact that the law is against it, laws are not created through a irrational process, they are created by taking facts into consideration.
Such as the legal age at which one reaches adulthood, the pedagogic studies which are dedicated to these specific subjects and etc.

And that young woman will simply have to wait until she is 18, or the man has to, since he would be the purpertrator in the crime.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question on freedom to voice support for criminal actions? - by Something completely different - January 22, 2013 at 8:17 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PLEASE add Soundcloud support bennyboy 73 7079 June 29, 2016 at 1:14 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Noobie tech support issue LadyForCamus 8 2160 December 7, 2015 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: vorlon13