Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 24, 2024, 9:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Non-religious evidence for existence of God
RE: Non-religious evidence for existence of God
(March 27, 2013 at 6:38 am)Esquilax Wrote:
(March 27, 2013 at 6:33 am)ciko83 Wrote: nothing created God, God is uncreated, if he was crated he would not be God , he would be a creation.

Let say that God was crated, then you would ask me, but who created the creator of God, lets continue,

then you would ask me who crated the creator of God, grandfather of God....you would continue ask me these question in eternity, no end, that is illogical, so we need an uncaused cause for the creation of universe.

Yes. That's the central illogical piece of your argument. It's an infinite regress, and the only way you get to pointing out your god as the creator of the universe is by demanding special dispensation for him from the rules you specified in order to prove his existence!

"Everything needs a creator, except this guy over here, because he said he doesn't..."

Besides, what makes you think that it's your pet deity responsible for the creation anyway? Last time I checked every religion claims that their god is eternal and created the universe, what makes the words in your holy book so special that they get more respect?

Quote:"Everything needs a creator, except this guy over here, because he said he doesn't..."

but that is most logical explanation, if you say that it is not, then he is created, and we would start to ask who created all those creators, we would never stop, wich is illogical? so logically God is uncreated just like he said, and that is only a property of God, nobody else.

Quote:Besides, what makes you think that it's your pet deity responsible for the creation anyway?

beacuse i have studied quran for so long and come to conslusion that it is only book from him , unchanged and uncorrupted since the time of revelation and i have all evidence for that claim

God spoke about Big bang and epxnasion of universe in quran 1400 years ago before modern science confirmed it.

God said this in quran.

Big bang

30- Do not these disbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were an integrated mass, which We then split, and from water We made all living things? Will they not believe even then? 21-The Prophets, 30

EXPANDING UNIVERSE

47- With power did We construct heaven. Verily, We are expanding it. 51-The Dispersing, 47

as you can see, God inform us about stuff long before our modern science do.

Quote:Last time I checked every religion claims that their god is eternal and created the universe, what makes the words in your holy book so special that they get more respect?

there is only One God, we all worship same God, but people try to complicate sometime so they confuse themselves and others.

Why do i believe that Quran is only book special and is from God?

as i said i have studied it for so long, and i have seen evidence for it.

evidence that quran is from God are:

1. Quran contains scientific miracles wich modern science confirms, like Big bang, expanding universe, pulsars and many many other scientific stuff wich no man could know in 6th century without telescopes and microscopes

2. Quran is programmed mathematically that chapter numbers, verse numbers and text cooperate with eachother is so complex patterns that it is impossible to make such book today with our computers.

examples

3. Quran speak about future and Muhammed told us about future stuff wich we know can see, and i saw yesterday something wich muhammed foretold 1400 years ago.

examples:

Signs of Judgment day,prophecies from Muhammed,with evidence
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/vi...54&start=0

Talking shoes prophecy

By Him in Whose Hand is my soul, the Hour will not come until a man’s whip and shoes talk to him, and his thigh will tell him about what happened to his family after he left!” (Tirmizi, Fitten 19, Hadith 2182).

It was reported from Abu Sa'id that the Prophet (Muhammed) said: "The Hour will not come until the time when a man will leave his home, and his shoes or whip or stick will tell what is happening to his family." (Ahmad).

but look here
[Image: shoetalks1.jpg]
[Image: shoetalks2.jpg]

4. Quran is logical book, forbids what is harmful to humans even though they are anware that it is harmful to them, and allows them stuff wich are good to them even though they are not aware sometime that there is benefits in what God commands.

example: Pork is forbidden in quran

but why, science tells you why

5. No errors and mistakes in quran, nor contradictions. i can explain every single so called error in quran.

6. Miracles of Muhammed during his life time

if you have more questions feel free to ask.Smile

Messages In This Thread
Non-religious evidence for existence of God - by ciko83 - March 27, 2013 at 5:22 am
RE: Non-religious evidence for existence of God - by ciko83 - March 27, 2013 at 6:59 am
RE: Non-religious evidence for existence of God - by Tonus - March 27, 2013 at 11:16 am
RE: Non-religious evidence for existence of God - by Joel - March 27, 2013 at 9:10 am
RE: Non-religious evidence for existence of God - by Joel - March 27, 2013 at 9:16 am
RE: Non-religious evidence for existence of God - by Joel - March 27, 2013 at 9:38 am
RE: Non-religious evidence for existence of God - by Joel - March 27, 2013 at 9:44 am
RE: Non-religious evidence for existence of God - by Joel - March 27, 2013 at 10:20 am
RE: Non-religious evidence for existence of God - by Joel - March 27, 2013 at 10:34 am
RE: Non-religious evidence for existence of God - by Joel - March 27, 2013 at 10:45 am
RE: Non-religious evidence for existence of God - by Joel - March 27, 2013 at 10:55 am
RE: Non-religious evidence for existence of God - by Joel - March 27, 2013 at 10:58 am
RE: Non-religious evidence for existence of God - by Joel - March 27, 2013 at 11:01 am
RE: Non-religious evidence for existence of God - by Joel - March 27, 2013 at 11:06 am
RE: Non-religious evidence for existence of God - by Joel - March 27, 2013 at 11:26 am
RE: Non-religious evidence for existence of God - by Joel - March 27, 2013 at 1:19 pm
RE: Non-religious evidence for existence of God - by Joel - March 28, 2013 at 6:33 am
RE: Non-religious evidence for existence of God - by Tex - March 28, 2013 at 1:37 pm
RE: Non-religious evidence for existence of God - by Joel - March 29, 2013 at 8:05 am
RE: Non-religious evidence for existence of God - by Joel - March 29, 2013 at 6:19 pm
RE: Non-religious evidence for existence of God - by Joel - March 30, 2013 at 7:15 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can you be a "Non religious muslim"? Woah0 31 1912 August 22, 2022 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Proof and evidence will always equal Science zwanzig 103 7188 December 17, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Persistent Non-Symbolic Experiences Ahriman 0 560 August 18, 2021 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: Ahriman
  Questions about the European renaissance and religion to non believers Quill01 6 716 January 31, 2021 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Are miracles evidence of the existence of God? ido 74 4487 July 24, 2020 at 12:59 pm
  God as a non-creator Fake Messiah 13 1762 January 21, 2020 at 8:36 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Being can come from non-being Alex K 55 7498 January 15, 2020 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  10 Syllogistic arguments for Gods existence Otangelo 84 11444 January 14, 2020 at 5:59 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Being cannot come from Non-being Otangelo 147 14430 January 7, 2020 at 7:08 am
  Quantum Physics Proves God’s Existence blue grey brain 15 1965 January 2, 2019 at 11:08 pm