Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 30, 2024, 1:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Golden Ratio In Nature, Quran And Position Of The Kaba
RE: Golden Ratio In Nature, Quran And Position Of The Kaba
Quote: 2. Free WILL would be destroyed.

If God threatens humankind if we do some stuff, and he says, if you do that you will go to hell, would anyone dare to defy God, anyone???
So our free will would be destroyed beacuse we would not dare do what we want. and then it would be harder to test us beacuse we did not show our real
face how we are in reality.

3. Imppossible to live normally

If God would show himself to us, and threatens humankind if they do some things thay will go to hell, all humankind would be terrified, and would live in
fear al they life. Test would not be complited.

Here is the ironic thing about these statements is that since Muslims believe in a punishing God, that's how they live anyway. I mean if you believe in a God that will send you to hell, what difference does it make if he is standing there or not.

Also I'm not talking about some vague reference that reinterpret to be about television. Those passages could mean anything and you are seeing what you want in them. If there was a clear design for a steam engine in the Qu'ran I would be impressed.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Golden Ratio In Nature, Quran And Position Of The Kaba - by CapnAwesome - April 2, 2013 at 8:42 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The phenomenon atheists haven't been able to explain - The Golden Ratio? Delirium 20 16449 October 29, 2013 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: MindForgedManacle
  The nature of number jonb 82 40546 October 28, 2012 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: jonb