Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 29, 2024, 5:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Golden Ratio In Nature, Quran And Position Of The Kaba
RE: Golden Ratio In Nature, Quran And Position Of The Kaba
(April 6, 2013 at 11:48 am)paulpablo Wrote: I can't help but get the impression you are TRYING to believe in this stuff.

Then I can't blame you if you can't help yourself. But I'm just intrigued by it.

It can mean Quran was written a later period than we think. It was said a lot of science became known during Imam Jaffar time, and he knew a lot of science and taught it, only that all really traces of that science was lost after the mongols destroyed everyhting. Who knows where this is leading....

It no where implies it's divine, it can be random, or if there is too many coincidences (ie. Iron number, different ratios, etc), it can be that really smart people who knew a lot things wrote it.

Or it can be "Aliens" conspiracy Tongue

Or it can be God testing us with Quran but he is lying in the book, we aren't suppose to follow it Tongue.

Or it can be a big coincidence which is intriguing in itself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Golden Ratio In Nature, Quran And Position Of The Kaba - by MysticKnight - April 6, 2013 at 12:37 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The phenomenon atheists haven't been able to explain - The Golden Ratio? Delirium 20 16446 October 29, 2013 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: MindForgedManacle
  The nature of number jonb 82 40545 October 28, 2012 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: jonb