Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 30, 2024, 1:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Golden Ratio In Nature, Quran And Position Of The Kaba
RE: Golden Ratio In Nature, Quran And Position Of The Kaba
(April 6, 2013 at 11:48 am)paulpablo Wrote:
(April 6, 2013 at 6:33 am)MysticKnight Wrote: What they are doing with neutron and proton is spelling the words backward, which is clever, since english reads the other way then arabic. Of course, they don't include the first letter of the word (meem) and (Alif) at the end of it, which is kind've dishonest. But I see what they are saying. It's another coincidence on top of many. This is interesting.

Correction, they spell neutron forward, but spell proton backwards.

So again god is kind of favoring people who can speak arabic again if even the secret clues he gives away can only really be understood by people who speak arabic. One word forwards one word backwards and so on, it's a bit of a stretch to believe this.

I don't have a clue what this is talking about all I see is ne te re ne or whatever then notron whatever that is, no idea how that relates to the neutron or if it did why that would be so important anyway.

I would try and debunk this by doing word counts on other books then coming up with coincidences but it's just too boring to even consider doing.

Numbers adding up in certain ways will never EVER EVER EVER EVER be considered by anyone who is intellectually honest as a sign that something is divine, please don't think I'm being closed minded but imagine what god could have done instead of this.

You think that gods best effort to reveal himself was via a book which is ridiculous enough but then think that clever literate people are more deserving of the little clues he puts in the book.

Is it fair to say that a lot of illiterate muslims believe simply out of fear of what's in the afterlife or fear of being killed as an apostate, as opposed to any logical or intellectual thinking?

Why do we never see god? Why do you believe that gods best effort to prove himself to you is via a man 1400 years ago writing a book? Well I guess you already showed you believe because of numerology and the predictions in the quran, because shoes can talk now and so on. Sorry but not only do I not believe these things I just can't bring myself to believe that Muslims actually believe this stuff, it has to be an act. I swear I'm not even proud of being an atheist or anything and I don't cheer on atheists as a side, I don't even call myself an atheist I guess I just am by default but I can't help feeling this isn't the case for religious people including Muslims, I can't help but get the impression you are TRYING to believe in this stuff.

Quote:Why do we never see god?

i have explained why we cant see God.

WHY GOD DOES NOT SHOW HIMSELF TO HUMANKIND?

What whoud happen if God showed himself to humankind?

1. Purpose of life would be destroyed.

God created us here to test us, how we shall behave, so this life is a test for us, and after our death we shall be judged and then rewared or punished,
depends on how we were here.So purpose of life is to be tested here, that is why we are here on earth.

How we know this

God says in quran:

67:1-2 Blessed be He(God) who has the Kingdom in His Hand! He has power over all things.
He who created death and life to test which of you is best in action. He is the Almighty, the Ever-Forgiving.

So if God showed himself to humankind the purpose of life should be destroyed, beacuse if all humankind see God and hear his voice, if he said, i will
throw you in hell if you dont worshipp me, and if you dont follow my book quran, i will throw you all in hell, how would it be then?

If this life is a test, is it easier to test a person who he/she really is in reality, is to hide a camera inside the room and see what is going on,
so it is the same, if God does not show himself and the people are not aware of God , when a person is alone he can do every sin he wants, but when he know that there is a hidden camera
somewhere in the room, he will not do sins and embarass himself. So if God does not show himself to us it is easier to test us, how we shall behave, and show
how we really are in reality.

2. Free WILL would be destroyed.

If God threatens humankind if we do some stuff, and he says, if you do that you will go to hell, would anyone dare to defy God, anyone???
So our free will would be destroyed beacuse we would not dare do what we want. and then it would be harder to test us beacuse we did not show our real
face how we are in reality.

3. Imppossible to live normally

If God would show himself to us, and threatens humankind if they do some things thay will go to hell, all humankind would be terrified, and would live in
fear al they life. Test would not be complited.

SO THE REASON WHY GOD IS NOT SHOWING HIMSELF TO HUMANKIND IS BEACUSE NOT TO DESTROY TEST, NOT TO DESTROY FREE WILL, AND SO PEOPLE WOULD LIVE NORMALLY
HERE ON EARTH.

What happened to Moses when he asked God to show himself to him?

God explains in quran what happened.

7:143 When Moses came for the appointment, and his Lord spoke to him, he said, ‘My Lord, show Yourself to me: let me see You!’ He said, ‘You will never see Me, but look at that mountain: if it remains standing firm, you will see Me,’ and when his Lord revealed Himself to the mountain,He made it crumble to dust: Moses fell down unconscious. When he recovered, he said, ‘Glory be to You! To You I turn in repentance! I am the first to believe!’

When shall we see God for the first time?

On the day of judgement people shall see God for the first time.

Seeing God in Afterlife
In Islamic doctrine, God cannot be seen in this life, but the believers will see God in the next life; even then, God will not be grasped in totality. This is stated clearly in the Quran and the Sunnah. The Prophet said,

“The Day Of Resurrection is the first day any eye will look at God, the Mighty and Exalted.”[1]

Describing the events of Resurrection Day, God states in the Quran:

“On that day some faces will be bright, looking at their Lord.” (Quran 75:22-23)

The Prophet was asked if we will see God on the Day of resurrection. He replied, “Are you harmed by looking at the moon when it is full?”[2] ‘No,’ they replied. Then he said, “Surely, you will see Him likewise.” In another hadith the Prophet said, “Surely, each of you will see God on the day when you shall meet Him, and there will be no veil or translator between Him and you.”[3] Seeing God will be a favor that is additional to Paradise on the people who will dwell therein. As a matter of fact, the joy of seeing God for a believer will be greater than the all the joys of Paradise combined together. The unbelievers, on the other hand, will be deprived of seeing God, and this will be greater punishment for them than all the pain and suffering of Hell combined together

Messages In This Thread
RE: Golden Ratio In Nature, Quran And Position Of The Kaba - by ciko83 - April 6, 2013 at 3:53 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The phenomenon atheists haven't been able to explain - The Golden Ratio? Delirium 20 16449 October 29, 2013 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: MindForgedManacle
  The nature of number jonb 82 40546 October 28, 2012 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: jonb