Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 4, 2024, 7:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another reason to abandon the abrahamic religions
RE: Another reason to abandon the abrahamic religions
(November 15, 2013 at 6:35 am)Esquilax Wrote:
(November 15, 2013 at 6:30 am)pocaracas Wrote: I seriously doubt that those 7 year olds are enjoying it...

Holy shit, that was totally not what I meant!

What I meant was that the wives have some form of autonomy and power, while those poor children are not only in a position of physical weakness around those fucking criminals, but also mental and spiritual; children are told to obey adults, and what adult is more important to obey than the one that determines your standing with god?

It's preying on the lowest hanging fruit, was my point.

aye... but women, around there, aren't that much higher.
"mental and spiritual".... "systematically taught that their bodies are evil, that sex is sinful, and that they shouldn't enjoy it"
Wives, obey your husband, blah ,blah, blah.. ring a bell?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another reason to abandon the abrahamic religions - by pocaracas - November 15, 2013 at 7:00 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why aren't Little People (Dwarfs) in more religions? Goosebump 5 952 April 1, 2023 at 7:26 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  Are movements like Qanon and Sabmyk Network the religions of the 21st century? Angrboda 5 1049 March 22, 2021 at 7:07 am
Last Post: brewer
  Does Scientology deserve more scrutiny than other religions? Casca 56 9452 October 31, 2016 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: Casca
  Another reason Buddhism doesn't get a pass. Brian37 141 21077 May 20, 2016 at 8:27 am
Last Post: EuphoricAtheist