Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 5, 2024, 12:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof of creation no atheist can debunk (100% bulletproof)
RE: Proof of creation no atheist can debunk (100% bulletproof)
(December 15, 2013 at 9:06 pm)insider432 Wrote: the goal is NOT to support any religious theory...and i just told you that in my previous post to you...learn how to read...

Ok, let's look through your original post and see how many Biblical reference there are, shall we?

(December 15, 2013 at 4:53 pm)insider432 Wrote: It's a game that nature or God also plays. The bible is a highly coded and multi dimensional book. However, im not here to prove the bible right but to show you that there is much more to life than you can perceive with your 5 senses. And yes there actually is proof of a God or intelligent creator force. I dont consider myself a christian, nor am i a bible thumper, since the bible has been tampered with but there is indeed "deep truth" to be found in the bible and other ancient texts as well but it takes wisdom in order to be able to comprehend its higher dimensional meanings. Its not even meant to be taken literally all the time. If you do that then there's no help for you anyways.

I'll be generous. I could count the number of times that you mentioned god or the bible as individual references, but I'll just chalk up that paragraph as one big reference.

Quote: The number of the beast 666

There's number two....

Quote:In the Bible it says in Revelation 13:18

...three....

Quote:Jesus died

...and now I got four. Not to mention your last few lines weren't much more than baseless attacks on atheists.

But, no, you don't have any religious agenda. Neither does the Pope or Pat Robertson.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama

Messages In This Thread
RE: Proof of creation no atheist can debunk (100% bulletproof) - by TaraJo - December 15, 2013 at 9:18 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can a lack of evidence be considered proof? ignoramus 26 5662 February 1, 2017 at 11:39 am
Last Post: Asmodee
  Can you still be an atheist if you believe in the paranormal? Regina 28 7890 February 14, 2015 at 1:36 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Fundamental flaw in the creation/evolution debate Baalzebutt 34 9859 May 1, 2013 at 2:46 am
Last Post: AtheistPilot
  "Creation Science", "Flood Geology", etc Justtristo 10 5127 December 21, 2010 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Justtristo