Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 5, 2024, 1:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof of creation no atheist can debunk (100% bulletproof)
RE: Proof of creation no atheist can debunk (100% bulletproof)
(December 15, 2013 at 9:52 pm)Lemonvariable72 Wrote:
(December 15, 2013 at 9:46 pm)insider432 Wrote: No it doesnt ignorant man... you are the foolish one...

But you know what's really sad? None of you show any real interest whatsoever. I BET that at least half of you have never heard of "cymatics" before. I presented very interesting fields of study but seems like none of you are actually interested in learning something new. Really sad actually. Always making fun instead of coming together and figuring shit out together, learning about new fields of science that go beyond coincidence and deserve attention and extensive study...

But like i said the common atheist is not interested in educating himself, he lives in the mind set of a debunker and thinks everything not mainstream is BS, there are independent scientists out there who figured out how to levitate objects using new methods and they dont get any attention whatsoever, just because its not mainstream doesnt make it less worthy.

Whatever........you guys are boring and not interested...

You mean john hutchison?

no, he's a fraud...and faker

(December 15, 2013 at 9:54 pm)Kitanetos Wrote:
(December 15, 2013 at 9:53 pm)insider432 Wrote: this information is as rare as it can get...some of these discoveries are fairly new...

Hardly.

yea you are definitely a liar..i know enough about you to know that...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Proof of creation no atheist can debunk (100% bulletproof) - by insider432 - December 15, 2013 at 9:54 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can a lack of evidence be considered proof? ignoramus 26 5662 February 1, 2017 at 11:39 am
Last Post: Asmodee
  Can you still be an atheist if you believe in the paranormal? Regina 28 7890 February 14, 2015 at 1:36 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Fundamental flaw in the creation/evolution debate Baalzebutt 34 9859 May 1, 2013 at 2:46 am
Last Post: AtheistPilot
  "Creation Science", "Flood Geology", etc Justtristo 10 5127 December 21, 2010 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Justtristo