Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 11, 2024, 4:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof of creation no atheist can debunk (100% bulletproof)
RE: Proof of creation no atheist can debunk (100% bulletproof)
(December 15, 2013 at 4:53 pm)insider432 Wrote: 1,440 minutes in a day = adds up to 9
86,400 seconds in a day = adds up to 9
10,080 minutes in a week = adds up to 9
525,600 minutes in a year = adds up to 9

Minutes and seconds in a day, week, month, year will always reduce to 9. Totally unaffected by the varying number of days in months and years i.E "leap years".

Um, that's not a proof of God. You see, there's 24 hours in a day and 60 minutes in an hour. You might notice that both numbers are divisible by three. Three times three is nine. Multiply two multiples of three, and you'll inevitably get a multiple of nine. And, since weeks, months, and years are all defined by a certain number of days, of course they're all going to be multiples of nine, too. And, eventually, if you add the digits of any multiple of nine, they will all eventually add up to nine. That's how the nine times table works.

And now, I'd like to let Mark Margolis tell you the basic problem with your reasoning, such as it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1IzNKIHhp0

Seriously, this has to be the dumbest argument for the existence of God I've ever heard, and I once won a reputation point for pointing out something I thought was the dumbest argument for God.

EDIT: Wow, I got another reputation point for a Darren Aronofsky clip and a refresher course in second grade math. Thanks, TaraJo.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Proof of creation no atheist can debunk (100% bulletproof) - by Rev. Rye - December 15, 2013 at 11:46 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can a lack of evidence be considered proof? ignoramus 26 5684 February 1, 2017 at 11:39 am
Last Post: Asmodee
  Can you still be an atheist if you believe in the paranormal? Regina 28 7896 February 14, 2015 at 1:36 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Fundamental flaw in the creation/evolution debate Baalzebutt 34 9880 May 1, 2013 at 2:46 am
Last Post: AtheistPilot
  "Creation Science", "Flood Geology", etc Justtristo 10 5131 December 21, 2010 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Justtristo