Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 31, 2024, 11:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pax Tecum Fratres
Pax Tecum Fratres
Hey Fellas!

I dont entirely agree with you in regard to knowing with certainty that God doesnt exist but I've been praying to him daily for six years now and there have been some very interesting mystical experiences, coincidences, and what seems like answered prayer, but at the end of the day I still think God is the biggest asshole ever!

I seek him because I need direction and guidance and know that this life can end any day and i wont find happiness in material things or woman who get old and fall apart, but I think God is the worst fucking thing that ever happened.

He created this miserable planet full of miserable suffering people and then hides himself and leaves us with a Bible that is so fucked up and plays all these mind fucking games.

God does such a shitty job of sheparding his people. We see this from all the Religious division and everyone claiming you have to believe what they do to be saved.

I appreciate what you have to say and if I were God I'd have more respect for you than alot of these irrational naive religious people. Im very sorry that God is such an asshole and that he'd damn someone for not believing in him. That is such bullshit. Why should a good person suffer forever for not believing something? What a crock!

It wouldnt cost God a damn thing to help his son or daughter out as they get fucked in the ass!

I hope and pray that I die soon. God is unreliable and untrustworthy and life is worthless miserable bullshit!

I hope and pray that he doesnt damn you for eternity.

God bless!

Messages In This Thread
Pax Tecum Fratres - by Pope Leo Decrapio - January 19, 2014 at 4:03 pm
RE: Pax Tecum Fratres - by LastPoet - January 19, 2014 at 4:05 pm
RE: Pax Tecum Fratres - by Pope Leo Decrapio - January 19, 2014 at 4:24 pm
RE: Pax Tecum Fratres - by Minimalist - January 19, 2014 at 4:08 pm
RE: Pax Tecum Fratres - by Angrboda - January 19, 2014 at 5:06 pm
RE: Pax Tecum Fratres - by Nine - January 19, 2014 at 5:13 pm
RE: Pax Tecum Fratres - by Minimalist - January 19, 2014 at 5:39 pm
RE: Pax Tecum Fratres - by Kayenneh - January 19, 2014 at 9:38 pm
RE: Pax Tecum Fratres - by KichigaiNeko - January 19, 2014 at 9:47 pm
RE: Pax Tecum Fratres - by Boris Karloff - January 19, 2014 at 10:01 pm