Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 28, 2024, 8:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement?
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement?
Quote:Ahh, so it's not about harm at all: it's about you thinking what I do is icky. I'm sorry, but "I don't like it, therefore it's abnormal" is not an argument.

And I'm not sorry, actually.
I don't understand why you actually try to make this about me and you.
Its not about me, its not about you.
Quote:Good to see you've decided on our motivations without consulting us at all, that really tells us what you're bringing to the conversation, here.

And again, I must stress: not being on the Mehmet-approved list of things that exist doesn't mean we're bad. It means you're opinionated.
Well, I don't think that you people can come up with any reasonable reasons for this freaky pride parades and propaganda other than what I have professed to.
If you disagree please share these noble motives and we all can feel a bit more enlightened.
Quote:Well shit, if you want to go down that road, then nature also defined my dominant streak, didn't it? That shit didn't get injected in me from elsewhere, it's been with me my entire sexual life.

Interestingly, you also make recourse to society: are you then saying that the moment we become the majority, our preferences become normal? Dodgy
No, nature did not define your dominant streak or whatever that is.
That'd probably fit in the area of psychology. Refer to the Germanosphere psychologists for more information.

And yes, if your weird practices were normal, they would have defined normal throughout the ages. Obviously, they were probably confined to a few fringe groups, and were always associated with secretive, cultish-like practices.
Quote:Ah, but that's the thing: so far you've failed to define normal, nor the mechanism by which it is determined and propagated in such a way as to exclude my peeps. The only thing we've managed to determine is that you don't like what I do; that's fine, but everything you do isn't normal just because you do it. Your opinions aren't social trends.
Its a general problem with sexual deviants that they fail to realize that there always was a uniform norm for sexuality. And as I told you, my opinions on what is normal are heavily influenced by social trends and norms, unlike yours. Your opinions are influenced by those sexual practices of yours. And you want your opinions on what you regard as normal to influence social trends.
Quote:You hear that, guys? Mehmet doesn't like it, so therefore it's wrong!

Do you understand how little your opinion means to me, to others like me, and to the world at large?
Such exhibitionism, which I think would be the correct term, is not something I can condone. I do think it is wrong that those freaks are able to roam the streets with their freakish clothes on. It really is a sight that I find rather ugly. It is a sight that I'd not want a child or an elderly person to see, really.
And I don't think that I'm alone in this. There are people out there that do not wish to be informed about the sex life of others in the form of shameless exhibitionism.

And I already know that you do not value my, or anyone else's opinion for that matter. If I did not know about your practices, I wouldn't have voiced my opinion in the first place. But you saw it fit to let me know, and then, tell me that you don't care. You really are *weird*.
Like if I asked someone what they thought about my favorite football team, and when they tell me they suck, I tell them that I don't care about what they think and how little their opinion matters to fans like me.

Wow. Just wow.

Quote:But if the stories are lies, surely you agree that they serve no purpose worth propagating? Thinking

No matter what one might have "done," malicious lies are malicious lies, and so far it just seems like you're perfectly willing to smear anyone you don't approve of. That's not the action of an upstanding, moral person; that's the action of a bully.
Did I open an old wound or something? What is this about "propagating lies behind my back" thing? No one is lying behind your back, mate.

I made this analogy to explain to you that actions beget reactions, and complaining about it simply shows nothing more than you do care about what others think of you.
I didn't know that you'd get so emotional about it, geez.
Quote:Ah, that's your mistake: you've mixed up bdsm practitioners with cartoon characters.
Well, the pictures I've provided are live photos from a "leather pride" parade.
Quote:That guy in the ponyplay outfit you posted above? Once he's out of the suit, he has a name, and a job, and responsibilities, maybe even a family.
Really, whatever. He's not there as a working family man, he's there as the freak in the leather suit drawing a chariot. That's what he is to me.

Quote:What he does on his off time doesn't change that. He's... you know, a person.
Well, if he's a freak in his off time, he should be a freak in his private space.
Nobody asked him to take his freakish off time habits onto the street.
And if he does, I'm not going to treat him as anything but the freak he is, for he obviously wishes to be identified as one, else he'd have come there with his normal clothes on.

Quote:All you're doing is demonstrating how absolutely ignorant you are on this subject, and how you've mistaken clucking moral outrage for having a cogent point.
Really, the more I read about the subject, the more I'm convinced that this scene is full with weirdos.

Next, yiffy Furry pride parades, with MLP faggots taking the rear with their MLP shirts waving their cutie marks around.
It doesn't get more normal than that.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Messages In This Thread
Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by EgoRaptor - January 18, 2014 at 11:49 am
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by Esquilax - January 18, 2014 at 12:10 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by Anomalocaris - January 18, 2014 at 12:52 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by Esquilax - January 18, 2014 at 1:13 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by EgoRaptor - January 18, 2014 at 4:28 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by Esquilax - January 18, 2014 at 11:20 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by EgoRaptor - January 18, 2014 at 11:37 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by Esquilax - January 18, 2014 at 11:43 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by Violet - January 19, 2014 at 6:55 am
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by paulpablo - January 19, 2014 at 11:16 am
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by LastPoet - January 19, 2014 at 12:00 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by EgoRaptor - January 19, 2014 at 1:13 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by TaraJo - January 19, 2014 at 1:42 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by Violet - January 19, 2014 at 11:52 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by Violet - January 21, 2014 at 6:48 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by EgoRaptor - January 19, 2014 at 5:53 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by EgoRaptor - January 19, 2014 at 6:03 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by LastPoet - January 19, 2014 at 6:05 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by EgoRaptor - January 19, 2014 at 6:15 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by EgoRaptor - January 19, 2014 at 6:21 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by LastPoet - January 19, 2014 at 5:57 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by Esquilax - January 20, 2014 at 2:41 am
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by LastPoet - January 19, 2014 at 6:00 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by Esquilax - January 21, 2014 at 12:22 am
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by Esquilax - January 21, 2014 at 5:33 am
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by Esquilax - January 20, 2014 at 1:35 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by LastPoet - January 20, 2014 at 2:33 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by LastPoet - January 20, 2014 at 2:55 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by EgoRaptor - January 20, 2014 at 4:26 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by Esquilax - January 21, 2014 at 11:35 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by kılıç_mehmet - January 22, 2014 at 1:12 am
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by Esquilax - January 22, 2014 at 1:56 am
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by Esquilax - January 23, 2014 at 1:02 am
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by Esquilax - January 24, 2014 at 4:08 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can America ever truly pay for its sins? T.J. 111 8275 January 10, 2022 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Does the US need a national hymm? brewer 11 649 February 3, 2021 at 8:24 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Civil Rights. Gawdzilla Sama 12 992 October 20, 2020 at 7:41 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Police in USA arent racist, its just American culture is all Ramus932 10 869 June 14, 2020 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Zepp
  ISIS is the Sauds. The Sauds own ISIS. It's America's cold war gift. WinterHold 15 6594 February 5, 2019 at 4:14 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Saudi Arabia whitewashing its reputation by paying to PR companies WinterHold 0 234 October 17, 2018 at 8:00 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  U.S. withdrawing from UN Human Rights Council? Foxaèr 26 3071 June 23, 2018 at 1:51 am
Last Post: Joods
  The Rights disdain of Hillary, where does it come from? GODZILLA 89 12061 March 21, 2018 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Athiestforum.org is a terrorist hole; accrding to new Saudi law. Human Rights Watch WinterHold 16 3325 November 24, 2017 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Senate Republicunt Assholes Prepare Their Own Tax Plan Minimalist 7 1335 November 9, 2017 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Brian37