Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 12, 2024, 12:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof of creation no atheist can debunk (100% bulletproof)
Proof of creation no atheist can debunk (100% bulletproof)
(December 15, 2013 at 5:11 pm)insider432 Wrote:
(December 15, 2013 at 4:55 pm)Kitanetos Wrote: False.

Playing with numbers is just an ignorant man's way of attempting to find a divine meaning when the meanings are much more naturally explained as a process of evolution.

I guess that's why quantum physics does the same thing, eh?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...ether.html

See the hexagon and hexagram shape? I wonder why we can find the hexagram shape all over the ancient world? Must be another coincidence i suppose...
Seems like the ancients knew about this stuff and werent primitive at all. History books are lying, easily proveable nowadays.

PS: Yes of course all things evolve but the way evolution was explained to you is bogus...

Then provide a definition of evolution and your corrections.

Who was involved in the global conspiracy to suppress history?

Also, you should probably watch this:

http://youtu.be/4oyyXC5IzEE

As it answers most, if not all of the assertions in your OP, and is presented by Keith Devlin Stanford Professor of Mathematics, recipient of the Pythagoras Prize, the Peano Prize, the Carl Sagan Award.

Messages In This Thread
Proof of creation no atheist can debunk (100% bulletproof) - by Rampant.A.I. - May 21, 2014 at 9:47 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can a lack of evidence be considered proof? ignoramus 26 5684 February 1, 2017 at 11:39 am
Last Post: Asmodee
  Can you still be an atheist if you believe in the paranormal? Regina 28 7899 February 14, 2015 at 1:36 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Fundamental flaw in the creation/evolution debate Baalzebutt 34 9932 May 1, 2013 at 2:46 am
Last Post: AtheistPilot
  "Creation Science", "Flood Geology", etc Justtristo 10 5147 December 21, 2010 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Justtristo