Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 1:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheism Kills Off the Ambition of the Lower Classes and Makes them Anti-Social
RE: Atheism Kills Off the Ambition of the Lower Classes and Makes them Anti-Social
(September 25, 2012 at 10:49 pm)Blackrook Wrote: I believe much of the problems of the modern world is caused by atheism in the lower classes.

A person who believes in atheism is less motivated in life, less likely to start a family, less likely to try hard in his career, less likely to do what it takes to support a family and be a positive contribution to his community.

Also, atheism is a major contributor to such social issues as domestic abuse, child abuse, alcoholism, drug abuse, and crimes of moral turpitude.

Atheist marriages are less stable and more likely to break up when Christians, especially Catholics, will stick things through and make it work.

Atheism actually has no positive effect on society, and for that reason should be discouraged.

ROFLOL Now this beats everything.
I know the poster of this probably does not exist but I will rant as if he did just for my amusement.

I love how religious minds claim that Atheism brings about dispare and hope yet if it is truth then it is truth. Atheists want truth and if the truth is "there is no god" then so be it, if you want hope you can find something else that appeases your definition of hope BUT Atheism is entirely full of hope because hope is linked to truth usually. Also Atheism is not a belief as I do not have to suspend my imagination to believe in bullshit.

Imagine a child being told he or she is sinful and will burn in hell for eternity unless accepting the "love" of a cosmic overlord. Most atheists do start hard careers why on earth do you think people like Dawkins, Harris, and Dennet exist?

Christians have contributed nothing to the American community that cannot be done by an atheist but what is exclusive to Christianity is the type of ignorance and suffering it promotes through it's teachings.

Also do you really wish to go on about statistics of Atheism when in the vast majority of secular societies such things as alcoholism, murder and abuse go down? It is Atheists who teach the concept of Humanism and that no child should be harmed yet Christian will pronounce "Spare the rod spoil the child".

Atheism has the most positive effect on a society possible I may add and it is reason and rationality.
[Image: tumblr_n8f4c0zuQE1twxzjco1_1280.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Atheism Kills Off the Ambition of the Lower Classes and Makes them Anti-Social - by Rabb Allah - July 8, 2014 at 7:51 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you learned that the god of [insert religion] is real, would all bets be off? Sicnoo0 58 4644 February 25, 2024 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  History: The Iniquitous Anti-Christian French Revolution. Nishant Xavier 27 2341 August 6, 2023 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Sexual Abuse in Social Context: Clergy and other (Secular) Professionals. Nishant Xavier 61 4094 July 16, 2023 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Christian and Atheism Worldwide Demographics: Current Realities and Future Trends. Nishant Xavier 55 2892 July 9, 2023 at 6:07 am
Last Post: no one
  I'm no longer an anti-theist Duty 27 2109 September 16, 2022 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  What makes people irrational thinkers? SlowCalculations 228 19293 January 15, 2022 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  We atheists now have our own social network rado84 16 1841 August 12, 2021 at 7:51 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
Information [Serious] How many reasonable solutions are there to any particular social issue? Prof.Lunaphiles 69 7539 April 11, 2020 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  It makes me sad Rahn127 7 1704 April 24, 2019 at 10:55 am
Last Post: LostLocke
  Angry Atheists and Anti-Theists Agnostico 186 19382 December 31, 2018 at 12:22 pm
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X