Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 30, 2024, 3:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ABP (AdblockPlus) sucks and I will prove it...
RE: ABP (AdblockPlus) sucks and I will prove it...
(August 22, 2014 at 7:58 am)Aractus Wrote: You know, people have a choice and unlike you I wouldn't tell people that IE11 is the "wrong choice" - they're entitled to their opinion. In my opinion the very worst current browsers are: IE11, Safari and Opera, and all three of them are equally as bad as the other.
Well from a security standpoint you are very incorrect.

(August 22, 2014 at 7:58 am)Aractus Wrote:
(August 22, 2014 at 7:45 am)Jaysyn Wrote: Mozilla gets most of their revenue from Google. There is a pull down to change search engines right beside the address bar.
In mine there isn't.
Then you have screwed up a setting somewhere. Wonder if you have some malware on your PC that has removed it? It's generally not something you can remove from the browser GUI without removing the entire search box.
(August 22, 2014 at 7:58 am)Aractus Wrote: Read the fucking policy. The policy clearly explicitly lays out the criteria of "non-intrusive" advertising. Google does not meet the criteria for several reasons, not just one.
And yet you are whining about it here instead of complaining to ABP?
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal

Messages In This Thread
RE: ABP (AdblockPlus) sucks and I will prove it... - by Jaysyn - August 22, 2014 at 8:02 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CGI Thomas the Tank Engine SUCKS vorlon13 4 1026 October 3, 2016 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye