Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 28, 2024, 2:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ABP (AdblockPlus) sucks and I will prove it...
RE: ABP (AdblockPlus) sucks and I will prove it...
(August 22, 2014 at 8:17 am)Aractus Wrote:
(August 22, 2014 at 8:02 am)Jaysyn Wrote: Then you have screwed up a setting somewhere. Wonder if you have some malware on your PC that has removed it? It's generally not something you can remove from the browser GUI without removing the entire search box.
[Image: ewuJafY.png]
Both the search box and the address bar only allow me to use the one search. The drop down arrow is only the browsing history not for searching with another browser, and as you can see there's no drop-down arrow in the search box.

That's the Address Bar. Right click on the GUI > Customize, drag the search bar back to your GUI. It's on by default on a new FF installation, I just double-checked on a new machine in the office.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/sea...es-firefox
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal

Messages In This Thread
RE: ABP (AdblockPlus) sucks and I will prove it... - by Jaysyn - August 22, 2014 at 8:18 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CGI Thomas the Tank Engine SUCKS vorlon13 4 1025 October 3, 2016 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye