Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 11, 2024, 2:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So guys, Michelle Obama is hung better than most of us..
RE: So guys, Michelle Obama is hung better than most of us..
(September 1, 2014 at 1:33 pm)professor Wrote: The BC is an obvious fake (in '61 there was no race called "African"- like it or not - race would have been Negro- the faker, being young would have missed that one. Neither was there a nation called Kenya (named after their first president AFTER becoming a nation SUBSEQUENT to 1961).

Are you daft?

The first president of independent Kenya, Jomo Kenyatta the person you're talking about was born with the name: Kamau wa Ngengi

He renamed himself Kenyatta AFTER Kenya. That name means 'Light of Kenya'.

I did about 4 minutes of research of 'Kenya prior to 1961' and apparently the name Kenya is derived from the three languages Kikuyu, Embu and Kamba and how those languages named what is now known as Mount Kenya.

Seriously. Stop. Actually research something yourself, instead of spending all your time on conspiracy sites. For fucks sake.
"Yes, I am a Free Lover. I have an inalienable, constitutional and natural right to love whom I may, to love as long or as short a period as I can; to change that love every day if I please, and with that right neither you nor any law you can frame have any right to interfere. And I have the further right to demand a free and unrestricted exercise of that right, and it is your duty not only to accord it, but as a community, to see I am protected in it. I trust that I am fully understood, for I mean just that, and nothing else."
— Victoria Woodhull, “And the truth shall make you free,” a speech on the principles of social freedom, 1871

Messages In This Thread
RE: So guys, Michelle Obama is hung better than most of us.. - by Keri - September 10, 2014 at 8:01 pm