Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 27, 2024, 10:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
refuting misconceptions:1-women in Islam
RE: refuting misconceptions:1-women in Islam
(June 16, 2010 at 11:34 am)mo3taz3nbar Wrote: @ scented how come you trust people talking on the internet and dont search for yourself?? i have made a thread i mentioned a lot of scientific facts mentioned in the Quran and they are so clear and you just ignored that and take the opinion of youtube girls thats really wierd. anyway i will get to the scientific facts in the Quran later in details as am preparing now a thread about atheism as till now i didnt have enough knowledge about it but for now i will write the verse the girl talking about which she didnt even mention it:
"Do not the Unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before we clove them asunder? We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?"(Quran 21:30)
plz get back to the subject i will get to this in details
That is ZOMGitscriss. She makes a lot of sense Mo, and your book doesn't make sense. It's just fairy tale nonsense and nasty rules written by humans. Prove to me otherwise by first proving that the god in your book exists. I can't trust any humans who simply state such a wild ridiculous claim, even ones named Mohammed who are thought of as prophets. You have given me no reason to believe any of that koran stuff is true. If you can't prove it is true, then how can you expect anyone to believe what it says about women, or the rules people should live by, or anything else?

Every living thing did NOT come from water. And there has never been seen any evidence or even hint that any heavenly afterlife is real. How is it scientific to make statements about heaven joining and then leaving earth? If you are trying to say that heaven now means all of the universe *except earth*, well that's just silly. Earth IS still part of the universe, it's never been separated that we humans know of. Who is the 'we' mentioned about in that book verse? I hope you're not actually presenting that verse as some sort of scientific statement, because it makes no sense when examined.

Anyways, we already know that the koran is false. There are no gods or goddesses. No religion is true. There are no angels or demons or devils or any of that imaginary stuff. Why do you believe it's true? You've never seen any of the ones your religion is claiming, like your god or angels or jinni. You have no proof that some human named Mohammed was having direct communication with islam's god. It's very likely he was just simply either a schizophrenic or a con-man who wanted people to follow him. We KNOW that those two types of people DO exist. So what is more likely? A magical god who used telepathy to tell one human some rules (why didn't he just tell everyone himself? - then there would be no unbelievers!)? Or common human ways of thinking/behaving such as schizos and con-men, and Mohammed was one of these?
(June 16, 2010 at 6:29 am)Zen Badger Wrote: Hey, She's hot!Angel Cloud
She is. Smile She also makes great videos. Here's her followup one to that last one:

[youtube]bb1c9oLgWPw[/youtube]
I'm really shitty at giving kudos and rep. That's because I would be inconsistent in remembering to do them, and also I don't really want it to show if any favouritism is happening. Even worse would be inconsistencies causing false favouritisms to show. So, fuck it. Just assume that I've given you some good rep and a number of kudos, and everyone should be happy...

Messages In This Thread
RE: refuting misconceptions:1-women in Islam - by bozo - May 29, 2010 at 6:39 pm
RE: refuting misconceptions:1-women in Islam - by ARMS - May 31, 2010 at 7:42 pm
RE: refuting misconceptions:1-women in Islam - by ARMS - June 2, 2010 at 5:29 pm
RE: refuting misconceptions:1-women in Islam - by ARMS - June 3, 2010 at 7:05 am
RE: refuting misconceptions:1-women in Islam - by Violet - June 12, 2010 at 12:53 am
RE: refuting misconceptions:1-women in Islam - by Dotard - June 14, 2010 at 11:23 pm
RE: refuting misconceptions:1-women in Islam - by Scented Nectar - June 16, 2010 at 8:50 pm
RE: refuting misconceptions:1-women in Islam - by Dotard - June 17, 2010 at 12:46 am
RE: refuting misconceptions:1-women in Islam - by annatar - June 22, 2010 at 12:40 pm
RE: refuting misconceptions:1-women in Islam - by annatar - June 23, 2010 at 10:07 am
RE: refuting misconceptions:1-women in Islam - by Dotard - June 23, 2010 at 11:17 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Women-Life-Freedom Movement in Iran Leonardo17 69 6590 April 7, 2023 at 7:22 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  The most stupid misconceptions about Islam R00tKiT 123 16305 October 22, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  [Quranic Reflection]: The tranquillity men find in women and women find in men WinterHold 62 8467 October 22, 2020 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  [Quranic Reflection]: Women have the right to state their own rights in the marriage WinterHold 34 4928 June 30, 2020 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  [Serious] Removing misconceptions of my path. Mystic 24 7497 January 8, 2020 at 6:54 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 8005 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Beating women in Islam WinterHold 255 40142 April 9, 2019 at 10:38 am
  Refuting the book "Islamic government" (series of lectures of Khomeini) Mystic 17 3147 October 21, 2018 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  How to not attribute evil by misconceptions to the Quran. Mystic 7 2177 April 2, 2018 at 10:13 am
  Saudi cleric says women too stupid to drive zebo-the-fat 38 7121 September 30, 2017 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Mystic