Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 25, 2024, 3:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logical fallacies and concept of a soul
RE: Logical fallacies and concept of a soul
Rev, just as Jay stated, it's the typical 101 of their argument...

It's the: "We'll throw it around to everyone", but we shouldn't have to mention a name, because I have a degree in English or American History, so that should count for some kind of Scientific background knowledge......LOL

For F's sake, I'm a Chemist and don't have as much credit as some doofball creationist here in the South.....I may not be a Scientist, per se, but at least I recognize the fundamental differences in a world that is claimed to be 6000 years old, and a world that is 4.5 billion......
Intelligence is the only true moral guide...

Messages In This Thread
Logical fallacies and concept of a soul - by Eilonnwy - June 22, 2010 at 2:37 pm
RE: Logical fallacies and concept of a soul - by Samson - June 22, 2010 at 2:50 pm
RE: Logical fallacies and concept of a soul - by Samson - June 22, 2010 at 3:51 pm
RE: Logical fallacies and concept of a soul - by Jaysyn - June 22, 2010 at 4:00 pm
RE: Logical fallacies and concept of a soul - by Samson - June 23, 2010 at 2:41 am
RE: Logical fallacies and concept of a soul - by Dotard - June 23, 2010 at 8:47 am
RE: Logical fallacies and concept of a soul - by Samson - June 24, 2010 at 4:02 pm