Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 10, 2024, 3:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Touchdown" Jesus Destroyed by Act of God
RE: "Touchdown" Jesus Destroyed by Act of God
(June 16, 2010 at 10:12 am)Eilonnwy Wrote: There's a big huge statue of Jesus in Ohio called the "King of Kings" statue. It's nicknamed "Touchdown" Jesus. It's made of foam and some type of glass or something, and it was hit by lightning. The thing was destroyed.

The funny part is that the Cincinnati Enquirer originally said it was destroyed by an act of god.

I love Keith Olbermann's comment on this. Fast Forward to 1:40 to see the section on the statue. .

I actually live near Cincinnati, and I find this hilarious. The one thing I do like about this town is that the Cincinnati Enquirer isn't afraid to make fun of God and religion.
Eeyore Wrote:Thanks for noticing.

Messages In This Thread
"Touchdown" Jesus Destroyed by Act of God - by Eilonnwy - June 16, 2010 at 10:12 am
RE: "Touchdown" Jesus Destroyed by Act of God - by Dotard - June 17, 2010 at 12:55 am
RE: "Touchdown" Jesus Destroyed by Act of God - by Arthur - June 17, 2010 at 10:47 am
RE: "Touchdown" Jesus Destroyed by Act of God - by chasm - July 2, 2010 at 1:00 am