Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 28, 2024, 4:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
infinite reasons made me not to believe islam
RE: infinite reasons made me not to believe islam
@annatar
plz set aside the jokes and the mocking as it just weakens your position and lets have more civilized conversation which we can share knowledge and opinions with each other Smile
Quote:tell me why he has this privilage?I can almost hear your answer "allah said so"
do you even know what is the privilage?
Quote:thats good but you accused me of stealing from another websites. prove that or apologize! If you can't do neither of them i dont have anything to say..
am not accusing you of stealing from another websites am saying that you copy and paste the verses without reading them first Smile and thats because you ask questions about some verses that if you just read one more verse you will have an answer except if you copy and paste from a website that dont write the context
Quote:its obvious whom he is reffering to.. to those who mock him
this is god talking to unbelievers not to those who mock
Quote:another verse telling "And if we had willed, We could have given every soul its guidance, but the word from Me will come into effect [that] "I will surely fill Hell with jinn and people all together."
dude what he could possibly say after that to undo this?
plz read the verses before and the begining of the verse you quoted
Quote:And tell me what my sin is? not to believe god.he will forgive everyone rapers murderers child abusers i will burn eternally for not believing him! and he is fair...
this can take a whole thread but all i can say that god is so fair that he leaves you talk like this about his word and after all that if you repent you will be forgiven for all this
"53-Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah. for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.54-"Turn ye to our Lord (in repentance) and bow to His (Will), before the Penalty comes on you: after that ye shall not be helped."(Quran 39:53-54)

Messages In This Thread
RE: infinite reasons made me not to believe islam - by mo3taz3nbar - July 2, 2010 at 11:18 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Quranic Reflection]: What should Muslims do when the verses of God are made fun of? WinterHold 37 5952 September 9, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  One of the reasons we need religion. Mystic 18 4943 January 6, 2020 at 7:29 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 8005 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Islam is about tiring the reader, not so much about truth (Scripture literature) Sogni921 34 4882 December 6, 2019 at 7:49 am
Last Post: GUBU
  To clear up that Islam is not pedophilia and chrisitanity is according to a guy here Smain 6 1003 June 26, 2018 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Converted2Islam on YouTube shares his reasons for apostatizing ReptilianPeon 10 2624 July 17, 2016 at 1:04 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Does Islam Need A Reformation (supossedly a debate but not really) ReptilianPeon 23 4161 March 23, 2016 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Douglas Murray: Islam is not a peaceful religion mralstoner 3 1619 December 30, 2015 at 1:45 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5587 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  ISIS is not True Islam! It's Not! JesusHChrist 33 8396 March 3, 2015 at 2:24 pm
Last Post: comet