Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 12, 2024, 10:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
left voicemail for chief of police
RE: left voicemail for chief of police
(January 10, 2015 at 11:59 am)Jextin Wrote: there is a certain cop that ive seen and he has said some horrible things to me - the first time he saw me was few months ago i said on fb i was going to end it all and the he came and the whole time was talking condescendingly towards me and telling me to grow a pair and man up and then took me to the hospital calling me a pussy the whole time there, and he was like "are u student here? show me your visa." (because i am indian, but not only was i born in the US but I was in the air force straight out of highschool and was discharged with PTSD)

I called the sergeant at the station and he totally dismissed the situation and didn't even apologize, so I just left a voicemail for the chief and im hoping he will at least call me back.

i know that a lot of you guys probably can't understand mental illness because lot of atheists have the whole "you gotta be held responsible" mindset, but nobody has any idea how hard i struggle every single day and I AM in therapy and medication but its still a DAILY battle, and to have it all minimized over my 1 outburst of the year just makes me want to cry nonstop and people like him are the reason i do want to kill myself because i realize not only do i not fit in this life and world, nobody cares about me since my parents passed on and i am 100% alone in this world and i am better off just ending it all.

I really cannot stand the male attitude of "man up" be it about mental illness but even work in that if you don't move up, or if you are poor or supported somehow you are a looser.

I suffer from depression and anxiety, and right now I am in a very bad spot, as far as being judged by others so it makes me very paranoid. My family and friends who know me don't judge me, but society as a whole is far more likely. I do get it. But before you call it quits I can tell you that I have thought of that myself in the past, but looking back at it now, I would have missed a lot that now I am glad I stuck around.

Messages In This Thread
left voicemail for chief of police - by Jextin - January 10, 2015 at 11:59 am
RE: left voicemail for chief of police - by vorlon13 - January 10, 2015 at 12:07 pm
RE: left voicemail for chief of police - by Aoi Magi - January 10, 2015 at 12:16 pm
RE: left voicemail for chief of police - by Brian37 - January 10, 2015 at 12:31 pm
RE: left voicemail for chief of police - by Jextin - January 10, 2015 at 12:35 pm
RE: left voicemail for chief of police - by Brian37 - January 10, 2015 at 12:47 pm
RE: left voicemail for chief of police - by robvalue - January 10, 2015 at 12:32 pm
RE: left voicemail for chief of police - by Minimalist - January 10, 2015 at 12:36 pm
RE: left voicemail for chief of police - by robvalue - January 10, 2015 at 12:59 pm
RE: left voicemail for chief of police - by Brian37 - January 10, 2015 at 1:03 pm
left voicemail for chief of police - by KUSA - January 10, 2015 at 1:35 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thought police? ignoramus 51 6977 April 6, 2018 at 8:06 am
Last Post: Shell B
  The left-right conundrum Excited Penguin 2 829 November 12, 2016 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: Jesster