Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 1, 2024, 6:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Drich, which of the millions of different christian denominations goes to Heaven?'
RE: 'Drich, which of the millions of different christian denominations goes to Heaven?'
(January 19, 2015 at 1:54 pm)Drich Wrote: I noticed you had to cut my quote out of context, any particular reason for that? is your arguement so weak you have to build straw men?

If you were to put that phrase back into the orginal context the highlighted portion would mean to be under pressure. because in the portion you cut out told of the context in which I considered them to be under 'fire'/pressure.

First off: Being "under fire" and "under pressure" are two WILDLY different things entirely. When you are under pressure, that can be anything that is stressful. Being under fire, however, is a very specific term. Specifically for what? For being under fire. A firefight. The bullets are whizzing and the shells are screaming and the cannons are booming. THAT is under fire. You're retracting again because you realize you dun goof'd and you need to beckpedal hard because you didn't realize your movie-military knowledge < actual real life knowledge of the military. Harder, Drichie! Pedal harder! You gotta lotta liar-calories to burn, so work those pedals!

(January 19, 2015 at 1:54 pm)Drich Wrote: As far as the rest, it looks impressive, but without offical documentation to back it up, 'your antidote doesn't cancel out mine.' I'm not saying what you said isnt how it is. I am simply pointing out that like me, youre expecting everyone to go off what your word, rather than documented fact.. The same word that takes quotes out of context and builds arguements around them.

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the liar-word-salad!

(January 19, 2015 at 1:54 pm)Drich Wrote: Again I have already stated that I may be wrong about times or titles, but the core of what I said is the absolute truth. So like it or not sport you can act like a wounded warrior all you like, but in the end your efforts aren't anymore 'legit' than my own in this place. You are whomever you say you are, unless someone else knows better. All you've done so far is prove that I dont have a complete understanding of the rank and file of the Army rangers IF what you say is true. That coupled with an unfounded Ad hoc attack may win you some points with those looking for a reason to hate me.. Or it may not.

Eitherway it speaks volumes to your character.

Yeah, it speaks volumes that I am outraged over someone who is trying to validate their own delusional brain-droppings by referencing someone who is supposedly a colonel from an elite core unit of JSOC. In the last score of years there have been about as many colonels from/in the 75th. I have a really fucking hard time believing someone who has already been known to pull shit out of their ass about military matters (the previously mentioned uncle who doesn't know fueling crew to firecrew; yeah, that's like a soldier not knowing the difference between a sapper and a sniper) also knows someone who is a Ranger colonel who was in command of a company, except that company was actually a non-Ranger company, something only specified after it was pointed out that colonels do not lead companies and that the Rangers did not participate in the push to Baghdad. Even though you apparently listened to this cousin's stories all the time. Funny how you'd leave such crucial details out for having been told them so much. Almost like you should actually know these details you keep fucking up on.

Stop using our nation's veterans and warriors to back up your deluded brainwashed fairy tale's relevance in modern society. Admit you're a liar and earn some modicum of respect from me and us, or don't for whatever reason, be it that you're a pathological liar who lacks morals or you're so up your own ass you don't want our respect or whatever.

Either way, it speaks volumes of your character.

(January 19, 2015 at 3:19 pm)Drich Wrote: Even now we live very modestly so we can give very large gifts when and where He prompts.

Yeah, like the gifts of saying that cancer is a blessing... 9_9

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Drich, which of the million - by h4ym4n - January 18, 2015 at 7:29 am
RE: 'Drich, which of the millions of different christian denominations goes to Heaven?' - by Creed of Heresy - January 19, 2015 at 4:00 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which version of xtianity is most likely to be correct? FrustratedFool 20 1362 December 8, 2023 at 10:21 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  God's preferred denominations LinuxGal 1 920 November 26, 2022 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Is there free will in Heaven? zwanzig 54 4704 April 12, 2021 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Who goes to hell - as far as those pious Bible Christians are concerned? Dundee 71 7228 June 14, 2020 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Paleophyte
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 90918 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  which version of christianity is correct? Drich 86 9394 March 30, 2020 at 3:34 am
Last Post: Dundee
  Eternity in Heaven - Scary? JairCrawford 47 5921 July 26, 2018 at 2:43 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Human Reason and Christian Denominations Bahana 92 15787 April 20, 2018 at 9:25 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Which is the cause, which the effect: religious fundamentalism <=> brain impairment Whateverist 31 5447 March 20, 2018 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What I see in the Bible is different then Jews and Christians. Mystic 8 2665 December 31, 2017 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4