Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 8, 2024, 6:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Drich, which of the millions of different christian denominations goes to Heaven?'
RE: 'Drich, which of the millions of different christian denominations goes to Heaven?'
(January 20, 2015 at 7:06 am)h4ym4n Wrote:
(January 19, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Drich Wrote: Yes, I did not have a house for a while and I was cast out of my Father's house for my beliefs. (We/my sister and myself) decided to work an innercity program to late one sunday night rather than honoring my father's birthday. He told me then in their it was him or God. I choose God so that night in a drunk rage threw me and my sister out cramed everything I owned in the back of his truck and dumped on the front lawn of the house I was staying. Everything was wet from the rain so I threw it the damaged stuff away, and gave away everything else. (To those in greater need.) It wasn't long till it all came pouring back 10x's over. This is something that has happened a few more times durning my life and each time more is returned than what was lost. This happened again when I took my sister and her new born in (her husband went up north to work, and was supposed to send money home..) I lost almost everything helping them out. again, when my first business failed and my partner ran up huge bills in my name, I had to sell everything to pay his debt. And again I gave everything helping my new wife out of a 2 or 3 hundred dollar aday herorin addiction. (Literally everything I had of value was at a pawn shop) I had to let all of that go to help her. would have lost the place we were staying if not for God's help, even so was willing to let it all go. and it has all come back 10x's over.

Even now we live at a very minimal level so we can do or give when we see a need. we could easily live up with or even exceed the jones' if we went into massive debt like everyone else. Even with our business everything is paid for just incase I have to give it all back, and start over. (I can do so with out stiffing anyone)

I don't look forward to doing these give aways, but will do so willingly when God

Hey drich, what do you think the 20,000 children that God kills with starvation each and everyday need to do differently?

What makes you think God killed them? What "evidence" do you have?

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Drich, which of the million - by h4ym4n - January 18, 2015 at 7:29 am
RE: 'Drich, which of the millions of different christian denominations goes to Heaven?' - by Drich - January 20, 2015 at 8:24 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which version of xtianity is most likely to be correct? FrustratedFool 20 1400 December 8, 2023 at 10:21 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  God's preferred denominations LinuxGal 1 922 November 26, 2022 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Is there free will in Heaven? zwanzig 54 4730 April 12, 2021 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Who goes to hell - as far as those pious Bible Christians are concerned? Dundee 71 7251 June 14, 2020 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Paleophyte
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 90996 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  which version of christianity is correct? Drich 86 9464 March 30, 2020 at 3:34 am
Last Post: Dundee
  Eternity in Heaven - Scary? JairCrawford 47 5946 July 26, 2018 at 2:43 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Human Reason and Christian Denominations Bahana 92 15824 April 20, 2018 at 9:25 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Which is the cause, which the effect: religious fundamentalism <=> brain impairment Whateverist 31 5455 March 20, 2018 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What I see in the Bible is different then Jews and Christians. Mystic 8 2669 December 31, 2017 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4