Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 6, 2024, 12:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it possible to maintain and respect cultural heritage and not be a racist
Is it possible to maintain and respect cultural heritage and not be a racist
I could quote an artical either way on this topic, but I want to know what you think. In essence all cultural heritage is based in a xenophobic/tribal/assemble like pairs mentality. More so in mid and far eastern cultures. In essence a degree of racism is apart of the culture. So then is it wrong to honor culture over the pop culture idea of a race neutral soceity where everyone just comes together forgets their past and looks to built a milato future?

Honestly I do not understand what the big deal is. The more you harp and force cultural diversity, the more people will want to slink back to thier indivisual race/culture. Which again to me is ok so long as we are not killing each other. What is the big deal if a bunch of Mexicans get together and buy out every major dairy farm in North America, and then only want to hire Mexicans? Or if Koreans want to do the same with electronics or cars? Or if whites want to do the same with whatever's they want to do? Let them try and pander to the markets provided by their race and let's see how long they will last in a global economy. Why not let the dollar or euro decide? Let a man stand or fall on his own merit, rather entitle him to a place at the table because we are short a few members of his race.

Messages In This Thread
Is it possible to maintain and respect cultural heritage and not be a racist - by Drich - March 9, 2015 at 11:47 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is peaceful revolution possible? Macoleco 27 1610 October 7, 2021 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Black Lives Matter is not anti racist, but pro marxist Ramus932 25 2203 June 14, 2020 at 2:10 am
Last Post: Zepp
  Police in USA arent racist, its just American culture is all Ramus932 10 873 June 14, 2020 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Zepp
  Cultural Identities and Ships of Theseus ignoramus 2 445 December 10, 2018 at 7:37 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  So Not Every WLB Voter Was a Racist Retard. Minimalist 16 1227 October 29, 2018 at 12:16 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Losing respect for Rand Paul shadow 127 12388 February 4, 2018 at 12:00 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Ann Coulter Reminds the WLB That His Racist Fans Don't Care About Tax Cuts Minimalist 29 6949 September 1, 2017 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Sessions, In Addition To Being A Racist Shit Is Also A Liar Minimalist 3 782 July 21, 2017 at 11:03 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Up yours you racist, misogynist, ignorant Trump voters. Whateverist 11 2603 April 10, 2017 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Illinois senator makes racist comment in debate Doubting Thomas 15 2066 October 28, 2016 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas