Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 2, 2024, 7:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debunking of Modern Evolutionary and Cosmological Theories
RE: Debunking of Modern Evolutionary and Cosmological Theories
Let me be clear... I was obviously not trying to sway any opinions on this forum, as most of you have done a lot of research - much more than me. I apologize if it seemed that way. I do agree with all of your criticism; I didn't really know anything much about evolution and cosmological science before a week ago. This was written for a senior class in high school English... Of course it would not be acceptable in any sort of university science class.

It would be absolutely laughable this was seen as "proof" of a higher power. This is a 7 page research paper - even 1000 pages would not be adequate for some.

Yes I was trying to say to much at once, which makes it probably boring and aside from the topic, but this was solely written to arouse some sort of curiosity. "I'll start taking OP seriously when can correctly explain what evolution is and how it works." Indeed, this would be a mistake if you did, lol.

And yes a realize that there are most likely many fallacies if you look at my reasoning to be absolute fact. I suppose I should have done a better job in writing the essay. My purpose was to introduce skepticism on the theory, not a disproval of it all together. Like I said, that would be preposterous.

Note that when I say, "...the scientific community is corrupt", I am not saying popularized science necessarily false, at all. What I was trying to say is that the main voices control the community. The voices happen to have the same opinion, as well. My point is that there are other theories, which you might be aware of, that aren't publicized because they contradict the existing ones. My target audience for the writing was for uneducated people; people who would not know that there are other theories. I'm assuming you guys have looked at various theories on both sides, and rightly so. I'm not offended at all; I am fully aware that you guys know more. It is my personal decision, regardless of my ignorant knowledge, to believe in a deity. I sure hope you guys don't disagree with that.

Oh, and all of you seem like scientists. What are your professions and degrees?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Debunking of Modern Evolutionary and Cosmological Theories - by gomlbrobro - April 24, 2015 at 6:00 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will modern society slow the progress of change? Heat 11 2995 May 10, 2016 at 1:52 am
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  A new atheist's theories on meta-like physical existence freedeepthink 14 3914 October 1, 2014 at 1:35 am
Last Post: freedeepthink
  Do the multiverse theories prove the existence of... Mudhammam 3 2214 January 12, 2014 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  Study suggests that Neandertals shared speech and language with modern humans Minimalist 13 6459 July 10, 2013 at 9:50 pm
Last Post: Full Circle
  Debunking YEC claims: Empirical evidence for the age of the Earth Jackalope 5 4130 January 7, 2012 at 2:33 am
Last Post: twocompulsive
  Modern Humans in Britain 40,000+ years ago Minimalist 10 2961 November 3, 2011 at 4:40 pm
Last Post: 5thHorseman
  Debunking the Paranormal Tabby 2 2069 June 24, 2009 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Tabby