Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 5, 2024, 1:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okay Girls.....Jesus Wants You to Fuck Like Bunnies
RE: Okay Girls.....Jesus Wants You to Fuck Like Bunnies
(July 13, 2015 at 10:10 am)Nope Wrote:
(July 13, 2015 at 12:02 am)Drich Wrote: Because if my wife's needs are at the forefront of my concern as commanded, then I would know if having sex was a painful thing and stop it till we got that issue resolved, and like wise if she knew I needed to have sex to maintain my spiritual and physical health then she would want to be physically ready to have sex. If that meant a trip to the doctor, and a postpone,ENT in the mean while then I should (according To cor7) be ready to help her do that.

Sometimes my husband is in severe pain. He has been diagnosed with arthritis in his knees and back. Some days it doesn't bother him and we try to do as much as possible, like taking long walks. Other days, it is excruciating for him. When he is in pain, I can't even get in the mood for sex because my focus is on him.  If we go to the ER, it will be solely to get him help not to get him help so that we can have sex.

My husband is a wonderful guy. It would break my heart if he felt guilty because he was in pain and might not be able or want to have sex.

I've had my issues with severe back pain, and let me just say, when it is so bad you can move, sex is the last thing on your mind. Now as you demonstrated here or if you follow what Paul said here, His body being yours and your his, You know sex is not on his mind. like wise it is not on yours because you care for Him. So again as 1 cor 7 says you both agree to put sex off for a time...

This doesn't mean because I have had back pain so bad I could not move for a couple of days, that my wife gets to decide we will never have sex again. Like wise if your Husband want to 'go for a walk' then you should not deny him just because his back may give him trouble later on. even if you decided to stop for a while given a set of agreed on conditions.

Again read the verse. This is not about forcing one partner into sex or keeping them from it. Paul is taking the power of sexual control away from one person and making it an Marital decision. Got to remember the time in which this was written. Men has absolute control and authority over their women (the way the OP wants this passage to read) That is why Paul said the authority over the husbands body belonged to the wife. This now meant she had a say when sex was and was not going to happen as well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Okay Girls.....Jesus Wants You to Fuck Like Bunnies - by Drich - July 13, 2015 at 10:55 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi, I would like to tell you about Jesus Christ, the only way to God JacquelineDeane55 78 21474 June 10, 2017 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Why is it okay when God kills people? Cecelia 107 28038 May 19, 2017 at 9:11 am
Last Post: SteveII
  Girls drugged and abused at church-run home zebo-the-fat 20 2661 July 17, 2016 at 6:31 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Christians, what is it like to have a personal relationship with Jesus? GrandizerII 95 9686 July 16, 2016 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Do I sound like the "devil" to you? My mother thinks I speak like the devil... ReptilianPeon 60 9646 July 6, 2016 at 6:03 pm
Last Post: Nihilist Virus
  Christians, would you have saved Jesus, if you had he chance? Simon Moon 294 37252 July 2, 2016 at 11:23 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Here You Go, Girls.... Minimalist 27 3122 May 2, 2016 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  As Dumb A Fuck As The Rest Of The Silly Hat Brigade Minimalist 12 3601 March 23, 2016 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: The Atheist
  Fuck Off, Xtians! Minimalist 94 21089 July 27, 2015 at 11:14 am
Last Post: Redbeard The Pink
  Fuck The Bible Minimalist 17 4430 July 14, 2015 at 4:10 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat