Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 11, 2024, 10:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okay Girls.....Jesus Wants You to Fuck Like Bunnies
RE: Okay Girls.....Jesus Wants You to Fuck Like Bunnies
(July 14, 2015 at 9:50 am)Drich Wrote:
(July 14, 2015 at 9:37 am)QuarkDriven Wrote: so how exactly do you have control over her needs??
Her body is not her own, and mine does not belong to me it belongs to her.
Maybe you should ask How does she have control over mine since you seem to think you know the answer to that question.
we have an answer... its been mentioned above several times... no one has control over another person's body... except BDSM, then it's no longer control... thats just flat out domination Smile
Quote:in what world other then your fundamentalist pov, does this make sense? how can anyone have control over a person's sexual needs?
Keep reading 1 cor 7 sport, and it will become clear what paul is indeed talking about and why. This is a universal truth in all sexual active relationships.
yeah, very universal... to the unmarried or widowed... stay unmarried.. of if you feel the urge to have sex, go get married... smh...
Quote:no one is made to do anything unless she doesnt want it, but he needs it and since he has control over her needs, well...
Not true I provided an example where both parties don't want sex yet both have it.
and I came back and showed you how both parties consented to it for a mutual greater cause... you said it.. both parties have it...
Quote:aw shit, he done gone and called me a dummy, in caps none the less... now im hurt and offended... looks like its hell for you buddy...
just a literary device, to get you to stop and rethink/question your position.
yeah, name calling is not going to get me to rethink anything... your position is bogus, no one has control over another persons sexual needs
Quote:at least we have one here who doesnt seem to be cherry picking stuff he likes from the bible and leaving out others... i wonder if he's ever stoned anyone...
You are projecting your own failings on to my work. I am the one who keeps telling you to continue reading 1 cor 7 or to at least read past the one verse you have hung yourself on.
no, im just wondering if you take the rest of it to be literal. Do you really believe a woman who divorces is not allowed to remarry except to her ex husband? thats just flatout bullshit
QuarkDriven  
   KCCO
North NJ l USA l Earth
Milky Way l The Universe

Messages In This Thread
RE: Okay Girls.....Jesus Wants You to Fuck Like Bunnies - by QuarkDriven - July 14, 2015 at 10:25 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi, I would like to tell you about Jesus Christ, the only way to God JacquelineDeane55 78 21519 June 10, 2017 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Why is it okay when God kills people? Cecelia 107 28113 May 19, 2017 at 9:11 am
Last Post: SteveII
  Girls drugged and abused at church-run home zebo-the-fat 20 2687 July 17, 2016 at 6:31 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Christians, what is it like to have a personal relationship with Jesus? GrandizerII 95 9738 July 16, 2016 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Do I sound like the "devil" to you? My mother thinks I speak like the devil... ReptilianPeon 60 9746 July 6, 2016 at 6:03 pm
Last Post: Nihilist Virus
  Christians, would you have saved Jesus, if you had he chance? Simon Moon 294 37558 July 2, 2016 at 11:23 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Here You Go, Girls.... Minimalist 27 3130 May 2, 2016 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  As Dumb A Fuck As The Rest Of The Silly Hat Brigade Minimalist 12 3612 March 23, 2016 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: The Atheist
  Fuck Off, Xtians! Minimalist 94 21156 July 27, 2015 at 11:14 am
Last Post: Redbeard The Pink
  Fuck The Bible Minimalist 17 4435 July 14, 2015 at 4:10 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat