Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 6, 2024, 8:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Paleontologists" Aren't Real ... but Sheep are!
"Paleontologists" Aren't Real ... but Sheep are!
As mind boggling as the idiocy in this video is, the REAL stupidity begins at 2:23 and finishes to the end of the video. Seriously, I think the following clip from Billy Madison is exactly how I feel right now.

Are you ready for some IRONY?

QUOTED FROM IMBECILE IN VIDEO:
Quote:Maybe you guys just want to believe what a science book or your teacher without ever really thinking about it for yourself and actually thinking, “wow, this really doesn’t make sense.”

"…that sounds like a good idea to me, make something up and then make money off of it."

Clearly this woman is a YEC. How humiliating to be a christian right now. After watching this video, if you're not embarrassed than know that your brain is as equally diminished as the fool's in this video.

[Image: Evolution.png]

Messages In This Thread
"Paleontologists" Aren't Real ... but Sheep are! - by Cinjin - January 11, 2012 at 12:10 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cops are wonderful, aren't they? ƵenKlassen 100 12831 December 6, 2017 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  And Aren't You a Shallow Cunt! Minimalist 14 2575 October 11, 2017 at 2:46 pm
Last Post: Minimalist