Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 20, 2024, 11:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Afghanistan Koran protests: Eight die on fourth day
RE: Afghanistan Koran protests: Eight die on fourth day
Considering the fractious nature of the conflict, I would have still expected someone to note "Hey lads, if we burn Qu'rans... that might be taken the wrong way..."

I do like this quote from http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/feb...an-burning

"Allen said all 130,000 foreign troops serving in Afghanistan would be trained within the next two weeks on how to identify, store and handle religious material."

Treat it the same way as a toxic poison then... hmm.. sounds about right actually.
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm

Messages In This Thread
Afghanistan Koran protests: Eight die on fourth day - by Nine - February 24, 2012 at 11:07 am
RE: Afghanistan Koran protests: Eight die on fourth day - by NoMoreFaith - February 24, 2012 at 4:26 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which major religion will die first? FrustratedFool 8 984 April 25, 2024 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  I dreamt that when you die, you end up flying in darkness. But in the midst of it Edge92 27 1780 June 12, 2021 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  If I lose my soul, do I die? robvalue 37 5303 September 4, 2018 at 12:15 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Why are Christians scared to die? Old Baby 57 9509 February 3, 2016 at 11:17 am
Last Post: RobbyPants
  Is There A Fourth Possibility? TheUmer 5 2000 December 1, 2009 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: Purple Rabbit
  No religion protests unconvertable 6 2248 February 18, 2009 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: infidel666