Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 2:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Dhimmitude in Britain
Dhimmitude in Britain
I was disgusted and outraged last week when I read that the police in the Somerset and Avon area of south west England had intoduced the headscarf for women police officers. It is another step towards dhimmitude, in otherwords second class citizenship for non muslims in their own country. Whoever decided that this was a good idea, to 'reinforce community relations' or some other bullshit reason, should be sacked from their job(s) immediately and the headscarf burned in public. Here is another example of niaive simple minded people thinking that by ingratiating themselves with the local muslims they will gain their respect. It will not. Indeed it will have exactly the opposite effect! What will be the next silly idea of these politically correct morons? Chopping off hands for stealing or stoning women accused of showing too much leg? Apparently the local muslim leaders said that it brought a smile to their faces (and perhaps a snigger at how stupid these English people are). The sad fact is that most of the muslims in Britain probably couldnt care less whether non muslim women cover themselves up or not - they probably like the idea of seeing women dressing normally and not covered in by a black bag that makes them look like a guinness bottle. It is those scumbags who hope to gain some kind of career or political advantage who should packed off to Iran or Saudi Arabia to experience the full 'wonders' of islam.
Note: I consciously use the lower case for islam and muslims or indeed any other cookoo religious twaddle. They dont deserve to be capitalised!! Or am I being petty - I hope so!!

Messages In This Thread
Dhimmitude in Britain - by northumbrian66 - August 12, 2009 at 7:16 am
RE: Dhimmitude in Britain - by theVOID - August 12, 2009 at 7:29 am
RE: Dhimmitude in Britain - by bozo - August 12, 2009 at 7:30 am
RE: Dhimmitude in Britain - by Kyuuketsuki - August 12, 2009 at 7:50 am
RE: Dhimmitude in Britain - by northumbrian66 - August 12, 2009 at 11:55 am
RE: Dhimmitude in Britain - by Tiberius - August 12, 2009 at 8:08 am
RE: Dhimmitude in Britain - by theVOID - August 12, 2009 at 8:40 am
RE: Dhimmitude in Britain - by bozo - August 12, 2009 at 3:04 pm
RE: Dhimmitude in Britain - by LukeMC - August 12, 2009 at 3:17 pm
RE: Dhimmitude in Britain - by bozo - August 12, 2009 at 3:20 pm
RE: Dhimmitude in Britain - by Tiberius - August 12, 2009 at 3:35 pm
RE: Dhimmitude in Britain - by bozo - August 12, 2009 at 3:41 pm
RE: Dhimmitude in Britain - by Tiberius - August 12, 2009 at 4:49 pm
RE: Dhimmitude in Britain - by bozo - August 12, 2009 at 6:47 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Muslim Homophobia in Britain. Skipper 8 3843 February 28, 2011 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  Islamic schools in Britain teach anti-Semitism Skipper 33 14799 December 3, 2010 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Jaysyn