Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 4:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Am I experiencing hypersexuality/masturbation addiction?
RE: Am I experiencing hypersexuality/masturbation addiction?
(March 23, 2013 at 1:17 pm)Jextin Wrote: Like I said in my other thread, I don't think theres anything wrong with liking little girls, and if the romance is consensual I don't see any reason to criminalize people for it. I think "pedos" get a bad rep because most people immediately jump to "omg he's a child molester!" but in the words of Mr. Jefferson, no thats ignorant!

Folks in the 18th century had what we would consider some fuzzy ethics regarding sexuality, particularly sex with underage kids and child labor. So, I don't think we can revere whatever Jefferson might have said in every case. But Jefferson was kind to his slaves and even slept with some of the women! Please.

In any case, you're treading on dangerous ground with this talk. There is a reason we have age of consent laws. Kids ages 12-18 are in most cases not mature enough emotionally to have sex whether it's consensual or not, not to mention their financial or social status at that stage. Besides, it might be a subjective definition of creepiness, but nonetheless, there is something off kilter with an adult who, try as he might, can't resist the urge to sleep with a kid. An adult in our midst with no more level of self-control than that is a danger to society and deserves to be pushed to the fringe.
Our Daily Train blog at jeremystyron.com

---
We have lingered in the chambers of the sea | By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown | Till human voices wake us, and we drown. — T.S. Eliot

"... man always has to decide for himself in the darkness, that he must want beyond what he knows. ..." — Simone de Beauvoir

"As if that blind rage had washed me clean, rid me of hope; for the first time, in that night alive with signs and stars, I opened myself to the gentle indifference of the world. Finding it so much like myself—so like a brother, really—I felt that I had been happy and that I was happy again." — Albert Camus, "The Stranger"
---

Messages In This Thread
RE: Am I experiencing hypersexuality/masturbation addiction? - by everythingafter - March 23, 2013 at 1:58 pm