Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama Hates Medical Marijuana And He Doesn't Care What The States Think
RE: Obama Hates Medical Marijuana And He Doesn't Care What The States Think
Drugs should be completely legalized. It does not hurt you if I decided to take a drug. Nor should it matter if I hurt myself while on an illegal substance if I have made the conscious decision to take the drug. I will tell you what kills more people than crack cocaine. Heart disease. So if you are to limit my use of a drug because I may cause harm to myself, then by those same standards should bacon be added to a list of illegal foods because it may cause you harm?

Drugs have been present since the beginning of civilization, some even think it may be what caused our rapid development into civilization. But the main point is that we humans like our drugs, and I would be hard pressed to think of a point where we will ever stop taking them, legal or not.

You will also ending up helping a lot of people out. Addicts are too afraid of facing harsh prison sentences for the drug use, so they refuse to seek help because they fear they will be arrested. Legalization will allow for them to seek help more openly.

Drugs are not the problem, abuse of them is. Just like with any prescription drug if you overuse or misuse them they can be dangerous. But used in appropriate levels with moderation there should be no reason I can't trip balls once or twice a month.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Obama Hates Medical Marijuana And He Doesn't Care What The States Think - by FlyingNarwhal - June 28, 2013 at 1:33 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1320 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The United States now enters the phase of mass executions. Jehanne 48 4034 November 18, 2022 at 1:52 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Why don't Southern states outlaw interracial marriage? Jehanne 12 1157 July 26, 2022 at 7:55 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Why NATO doesn't give to Ukraine plan of membership? Interaktive 39 1578 April 24, 2022 at 8:48 am
Last Post: Interaktive
  The United States and the growing divide zwanzig 73 3663 September 24, 2021 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
Information The United States has not spent $ 300 million a day on war in Afghanistan. alextruesay 60 3246 August 26, 2021 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Cheney challenger admits to statutory rape: Republicans don't care Rev. Rye 39 2120 May 28, 2021 at 8:07 pm
  Justice Obama? BrianSoddingBoru4 33 1545 August 26, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Michelle Obama Crushes It BrianSoddingBoru4 32 1563 August 19, 2020 at 11:00 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Obama Eulogizes Elijah Cummings AFTT47 2 565 October 26, 2019 at 3:01 am