Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back from the netherworld
Back from the netherworld
Hi
I am risen! Praise the... oh wait, I wasn't dead. Never mind.

First, if any of you made bets about a certain abrahamic god deciding to smite me for my apostasy, it's time to pay up.

Now, onto business. As you can see, I am very much alive (well, I could be typing this from a hospital bed, missing three of my limbs and dying of a generic disease, but... I'm not). I have been rather busy this first term of school and figured that I wouldn't have the time to attend to any discussions that I might have participated in over these last few months. While there may be some truth to that, I am now unsure as to if it was the best idea. The first half of my next term will be even worse, but once winter break rolls around, I should have some time on my hands.

I have a week long break now, but after that I will be back to reduced free time. In the future I will at least try to post something, but I cannot guarantee that I will be able to respond promptly
(or at all, if the thread is moving really fast).

I have some other miscellaneous things I would like to talk about, and this is the off-topic forum, but I'm not sure if they should be put in this thread. Should I just put it in my next post?
John Adams Wrote:The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.

Messages In This Thread
Back from the netherworld - by Darkstar - November 6, 2013 at 8:44 pm
RE: Back from the netherworld - by catfish - November 6, 2013 at 9:19 pm
RE: Back from the netherworld - by Faith No More - November 6, 2013 at 9:22 pm
RE: Back from the netherworld - by Kayenneh - November 7, 2013 at 2:26 am
RE: Back from the netherworld - by Fruity - November 7, 2013 at 12:30 pm
RE: Back from the netherworld - by pocaracas - November 7, 2013 at 1:05 pm