Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 2:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sandman and The Crow
Sandman and The Crow
Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Norman Reedus Star in Too-Good-To-Be-True Casting Rumors

Disclaimer: I don't know how anyone feels about "The Crow" because it's not my bag - I never fell in love with it.

HOWEVER, I also don't know how to feel about Sandman, because I share equal but very different loves for both Gaiman's worlds and JGL.

JGL makes me smile. He makes me smile almost as much as my boyfriend does, which is saying something, but not surprising considering said boyfriend shares style and sense of humor with JG. If JGL showed up and said he was taking both of us on a date, I don't think there'd be a single question of sexuality or jealousy - we'd just roll with it.

On the other hand, my first foray into comics was with Sandman. Comics were forbidden in my house, so the bittersweet taste of Gaiman's writing and content was equally exotic for its verboten status and I have all the love and nostalgia for it that such a situation could create. I can't believe anyone could put Morpheus up on screen in all his shiver-inducing spooky glory...much less a dude who makes me want to just eat him up from cuteness.

But...

SQUEEEEEEEEEE
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]

Messages In This Thread
Sandman and The Crow - by thesummerqueen - November 25, 2013 at 3:21 pm
RE: Sandman and The Crow - by Mister Agenda - November 25, 2013 at 3:26 pm
RE: Sandman and The Crow - by thesummerqueen - November 25, 2013 at 3:28 pm
RE: Sandman and The Crow - by Mister Agenda - November 25, 2013 at 3:51 pm
RE: Sandman and The Crow - by thesummerqueen - November 25, 2013 at 3:54 pm
RE: Sandman and The Crow - by Bipolar Bob - November 25, 2013 at 3:58 pm
RE: Sandman and The Crow - by thesummerqueen - November 25, 2013 at 4:03 pm
RE: Sandman and The Crow - by Bipolar Bob - November 25, 2013 at 4:34 pm