Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 22, 2024, 2:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BlackSwordsman: History
BlackSwordsman: History
Hello, my name is Robert S. Krumbholz. or at least it was, I am a boy from Germany. My family came to America when I was 7 years old. I was later adopted after my father went to prison. My mother ran out never was around. I was adopted into an Italian / Scottish family. GREAT MIX never a dual moment.

I served in the United States Army as an Infantryman, I served well and I had a lot going for me. Wife, daughter, small dog.

I was over in Afghanistan when an IED changed my entire life.

I lost everything and was confined to a wheelchair for awhile, the damage to my head caused memory loss. I was medically discharged from the service as disabled. Before the discharge my wife cheated and came forth saying she's been sleeping with my best friend who was my unit mate for a long time. She filed divorce, got everything. My car, my house, my money, my daughter. I attempted suicide at that point. I lost my daughter.

I haven't seen my daughter since, the ex-wife has gone into hiding and only pops her head above ground to take money from me.

almost 3 years ago. I got a call, my Biological father has been diagnosed with cancer, he hasn't long. At this time my adopted father had gone into a coma.

Then, months later by Biological father passed away, I was heading that night to see my Adopted father whom I was deeply close to, as he was in a coma at the hospital. My friend called and said he was on his way.

Then I got the call from my mother, he too had passed.

in the span of 12 hours I had lost my only family.

I am heavily into MMORPG's mainly because I can be someone else, live a life I want. Avoid the matters of the world around me. It is an escape for me.

Thus the name BlackSwordsman from Sword Art Online.

I am a product of the events in my life that have led up to this present moment, they have defined me and my actions.

I am simply who I am, but who I am is forever changing.

Messages In This Thread
BlackSwordsman: History - by BlackSwordsman - May 7, 2014 at 6:14 pm
RE: BlackSwordsman: History - by pocaracas - May 7, 2014 at 7:55 pm
RE: BlackSwordsman: History - by Faith No More - May 7, 2014 at 8:02 pm
RE: BlackSwordsman: History - by rexbeccarox - May 7, 2014 at 8:06 pm
RE: BlackSwordsman: History - by Napoléon - May 7, 2014 at 8:09 pm
RE: BlackSwordsman: History - by Aractus - May 7, 2014 at 10:16 pm
RE: BlackSwordsman: History - by BlackSwordsman - May 8, 2014 at 12:50 am
RE: BlackSwordsman: History - by viocjit - May 12, 2014 at 8:36 pm
RE: BlackSwordsman: History - by BlackSwordsman - May 13, 2014 at 12:50 am
RE: BlackSwordsman: History - by KichigaiNeko - May 12, 2014 at 8:58 pm
RE: BlackSwordsman: History - by Lemonvariable72 - May 13, 2014 at 1:10 am
RE: BlackSwordsman: History - by BlackSwordsman - May 13, 2014 at 3:41 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alternative History Documentary Film maker trustyoursources 32 4314 March 16, 2017 at 7:42 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama