Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 19, 2024, 7:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ann Coulter - The troll of all trolls
RE: Ann Coulter - The troll of all trolls
(June 27, 2014 at 9:26 am)DeistPaladin Wrote: I think we just don't want to give it that kind of chance because it might bring our attention to the embarrassing fact that our "Football" is a sport where the ball is carried around in the player's hands.

Please don't ask me to explain how that happened. I've often wondered that myself.

William Webb Ellis might have the answer to that.

William Webb Ellis

MM
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions" - Leonardo da Vinci

"I think I use the term “radical” rather loosely, just for emphasis. If you describe yourself as “atheist,” some people will say, “Don’t you mean ‘agnostic’?” I have to reply that I really do mean atheist, I really do not believe that there is a god; in fact, I am convinced that there is not a god (a subtle difference). I see not a shred of evidence to suggest that there is one ... etc., etc. It’s easier to say that I am a radical atheist, just to signal that I really mean it, have thought about it a great deal, and that it’s an opinion I hold seriously." - Douglas Adams (and I echo the sentiment)

Messages In This Thread
Ann Coulter - The troll of all trolls - by BetaOrionis - June 27, 2014 at 3:24 am
RE: Ann Coulter - The troll of all trolls - by Cato - June 27, 2014 at 7:44 am
RE: Ann Coulter - The troll of all trolls - by JuliaL - June 27, 2014 at 11:58 pm
RE: Ann Coulter - The troll of all trolls - by ManMachine - June 27, 2014 at 10:26 am
RE: Ann Coulter - The troll of all trolls - by Ravenshire - June 27, 2014 at 10:59 pm
Re: RE: Ann Coulter - The troll of all trolls - by KUSA - June 27, 2014 at 9:03 am
RE: Ann Coulter - The troll of all trolls - by Lek - June 27, 2014 at 11:22 pm
RE: Ann Coulter - The troll of all trolls - by Minimalist - June 28, 2014 at 12:56 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump quits twitter because of "Trolls" WinterHold 6 852 April 1, 2018 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Fascist Ann Coulter calls Drumpf "mental"..... Brian37 36 3206 April 3, 2016 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: account_inactive