Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawaiian pizza.
Hawaiian pizza.
I used to work delivering pizzas, and here is what I do not get about humans? What the fuck its it about hurricanes and snow that causes you to forget how to eat the shit you stocked up from Wal Mart after you stampeded it it and raided it to knowing the storm was coming? No, you fuckers have to make our lives miserable during the storm? I really do feel sorry for pizza drivers in Hawaii, I could imagine a customer calling "Hey where the fuck is my pizza, the lava flow is about to hit my house".

Seriously assholes, pizza delivery drivers are not police or EMTs and you are not going to pay for their car or injuries if they get hurt trying to get a pizza to you during a storm, GET SOME FUCKING PATIENCE! "Please hurry the snow is attacking my house".

You won't fucking die I promise.

I once had a guy bitch me out because he was the second call on my run, he didn't want to hear that the first delivery I saw smoke in someones house and had the neighbor call 911 and wanted to say until the fire department showed up. Yes there was smoke, fortunately it turned out that some stupid kid left a TV dinner in the oven. But holy fuck what the hell is wrong with people?

That guy was like "I don't give a fuck if there was a fire or anyone died, my pizza was cold"

Messages In This Thread
Hawaiian pizza. - by Brian37 - September 6, 2014 at 6:39 am
RE: Hawaiian pizza. - by Cato - September 6, 2014 at 8:14 am
RE: Hawaiian pizza. - by downbeatplumb - September 6, 2014 at 8:27 am
RE: Hawaiian pizza. - by Brian37 - September 6, 2014 at 8:44 am
RE: Hawaiian pizza. - by downbeatplumb - September 6, 2014 at 8:50 am
RE: Hawaiian pizza. - by Brian37 - September 6, 2014 at 8:52 am
RE: Hawaiian pizza. - by c172 - September 6, 2014 at 9:41 am
RE: Hawaiian pizza. - by Brian37 - September 6, 2014 at 9:51 am
RE: Hawaiian pizza. - by Mequa - November 28, 2014 at 3:25 am
RE: Hawaiian pizza. - by vorlon13 - September 6, 2014 at 9:41 am

Possibly Related Threads...