Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why i'm not a Christian and why i left the faith as a child.
Why i'm not a Christian and why i left the faith as a child.
As a child i was forced to go to church to get "saved" and well i was interested and well not to say i was like yes im a child of christ i'm feel saved. then i always had this suspicion and thought none of this made any logical sense. it only hurt what little faith i had as punishment was read the bible and i read it over and over in my spare time. then that eventuality got to me and i was like fuck it i turned apathetic i did nothing in church and i refused to pray. when your a child and you are lied to the biggest lie ever being religion and even still i knew what i was getting into i wanted to be atheist i told my parents but they were like its better to have a religion than none. so i started putting the pieces together it broke the illusion more and more to me there is no god. what faith i had then i just put it into people because well humanity you can see it and experience it. so what i'm a godless heathen in your eyes and well take a good at your god glasses and your own delusion carefully. what i learned is if god did exist he only favors such a minority amount of people and would gladly let the rest burn. and i when we got to the part about jesus dying for our sin i was like that doesn't apply to anyone as of now anymore and it doesn't even matter and i don't care. and the biggest nail in the coffin doing actual research on AOL dailup.

here is a hypothetical if someone gave you a gun and put you into a time machine when jesus is about to get nailed to the cross would you or would you not save him?
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>

Messages In This Thread
Why i'm not a Christian and why i left the faith as a child. - by dyresand - October 24, 2014 at 5:07 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ex-minister of secretive sect, admits to child sex abuse zebo-the-fat 1 176 January 28, 2024 at 10:58 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  [Serious] For former Christians only, why did you leave your faith? Jehanne 159 13147 January 16, 2023 at 7:36 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Jerry Falwell Jnr "not a christian" and wanted to prove himself to not be like Snr GUBU 18 1957 November 1, 2022 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  A Believer's Thoughts on Faith rlp21858 168 11459 July 9, 2022 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  3 reasons for Christians to start questionng their faith smax 149 58444 December 4, 2021 at 10:26 am
Last Post: Ketzer
  Faith is Feelings zwanzig 44 4453 February 28, 2021 at 1:47 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What will win the god wars? Faith, Fantasy, Facts, or God? Greatest I am 98 6192 December 28, 2020 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 89325 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  why faith fails Drich 43 4375 January 23, 2020 at 12:45 am
Last Post: Haipule
  [Serious] Do we have any female Christians left? If not, anyone is welcome to comment. Losty 34 3402 May 13, 2019 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: WolfsChild